Ladies jealous of men being able to pee any where

Obbie

Legend Member
Yep saw the same in fitzroy crossing pub think the ladies was to far to walk so just did it there with a can of export on the go at the same time

Happy2

Legend Member
These she wee's You can buy extras Like a plastic bag that fits the nozzle so you dont have to stop the car when driving Or get up and go to the loo at the most exciting part of the movie

Happy2

Legend Member
Found some stinging nettles today
Another time I'm happy to pee standing up rather than squatting

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
strange....sHE hasnt replied must b busy havin a pi$$

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I didnt learn until I was 17 I could pee out in the bush without taking my pants all the way off. I don't know how I could work one of these!!

chibi

Diamond Member
Wait, we can pee ANYWHERE?! Though I feel sorry for anyone standing in front of me at the footy, but still, what a RELIEF!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
A Girl I was seeing years ago could use mens urinals not get one drop on herself....

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I came across this when I was looking for camping stuff and no I did not buy one as not very lady like

Shewee-Pez-Piez-Portable-font-b-Female-b-font-Pee-Women-font-b-Urinal-b-font.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
Attach a few feet of hose to it Miss M
Next time your at a crows game you can stay seated And that dirty sod in the row in front can get the blame
Better than lining up at half-time waiting for a cubicle to come free

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Me at a football game and crows never darling shame of you for having such thoughts :)
Thanks for the idea though you never know it may come in handy one day

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I came across this when I was looking for camping stuff and no I did not buy one as not very lady like

View attachment 55707

Not a very long one, but hey size doesn't matter.
Desktop641.jpg

Unisex bathroom? Future of urination where ladies boldly go, standing up.
go-girl-female-urination-device.jpg

two.jpg

Urination Liberation day?
d8df0912.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member

Unless the skirt has a front zip that image is somewhat false adverting... as if she hiked the front of said skirt up the back hem line would NOT be perfectly horizontal....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Unless the skirt has a front zip that image is somewhat false adverting... as if she hiked the front of said skirt up the back hem line would NOT be perfectly horizontal....

Well if you understand female garment enough, you would know a work attire such as hers, would have a side zip. She may have turned her zip to the front and go like her male counterpart would. Stand still no peering left nor right, breathe in and out.

Happy2

Legend Member
Good to see they are not wearing suede shoes Nothing ruins suede quicker than moisture

Phoebe

Legend Member
Well if you understand female garment enough, you would know a work attire such as hers, would have a side zip. She may have turned her zip to the front and go like her male counterpart would. Stand still no peering left nor right, breathe in and out.

if she did that action the hem line would change, and if you look at the pattern on the skirt your statement does not ring true, as there would be a ruffle under the jacket..... I know this Homer 1st hand... ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Good to see they are not wearing suede shoes Nothing ruins suede quicker than moisture

She should of been wearing 5 inch heels and stockings then that image would of been a little bit more powerful...

I bet you though the two guys were still checking size and not LOOKING at her... :)

Fabric night club in london had unisex toilets.... as did birdies in Adelaide as does Marque club in Star Sydney

Moreover if you sit down to pee like a woman in a stall it's actually more relaxing....... and more private too...

Last edited: