• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Kitten servant competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel

Gold Member
As we currently have a competition for the ladies to win one ticket to next kittens function, I thought it would be only fair to do same for the guys.

Tell us why you think you would be a got asset for the party, plus tell us a bit about you, maybe even picture, a description, whatever.:eek:ccasion14

Be creative :-X

Competition runs until to Monday night!

S

sexnut

I'm not looking for sex, only to please and pleasure the fine ladies!:D Love to serve them. Ask saige what I look like. Male, mid 20s, caucasian, not fat.

Yes I'm new but I learn quickly! The fun is in entering. Eh I tried

junglejimbo

Gold Member
Why I think that I would be a great asset for the party ?
Well I've been told that I have a great asset lol
This is me in a nutshell everyone
5'9
70kgs
slim build
light brown/blonde hair
blue eyes
been told that I have a cute butt
cut
I'm a fast leaner and love the please

Manuel

Gold Member
Thanks for the input guys. @ Junglejimbo considering your description you would easily qualify for a servant. @ sexnut thanks for the info, but you should provide some details as not everyone will be able to question Saige about your looks.

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Ok, going to go out on a little bit of a limb here (especially considering I wont be in Perth for the event) but I think I am able to offer a unique service that may have a niche audience. I'd like to be considered for future events if I am in Perth when they on if I am a winner :)

Ok, to the ladies, my entry follows:

How often do you have one of those clients that you completely have to restrain yourself from laughing at? You know they type, fat, cock the size of your pinky finger, no idea what to do with it, an absolutely tragic specimen of man? I would like, no love, in fact beg you to give me the opportunity to completely humiliate myself in front of you!!

Finally you can feel free to point and laugh at a tiny member, jiggle tummy rolls and watch me explode with barley a touch time and time again, without the fear of losing business from a bad review. I would be your personal freak show of embarrassment, a pathetic wretch that knows the only purpose I serve is to allow you to laugh a mock me with out fear as, I am powerless to do anything about it.

Know that I don't enjoy humiliation, I don't get off at being laughed at. It is something that would be soul destroying for me. I do this only to serve, for no benefit to myself, as this is what the Kittens deserve. Pure selfless giving worthy of the goddess they are.

Signed,
A man who has finally learnt his place in this world.

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Haha thanks mate, I thought I'd try something different as I don't have the washboard stomach or 9" dick that some others can boast.

Can't hurt to try right? Someone might be into that sort of stuff. We all have our little kinks.

J

Jasmine69

Haha thanks mate, I thought I'd try something different as I don't have the washboard stomach or 9" dick that some others can boast.

Can't hurt to try right? Someone might be into that sort of stuff. We all have our little kinks.

hey babe i'm into any sort of man as long as he has a doodle for me to play with lol

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
G'Day,

As mentioned in my profile there are so many beautiful and sexy ladies on here I cant stay away! Giving pleasure and feeling a womans body writhe in ecstasy as she cums over and over again, these are the things I live for.

Looks wise I'm an early 30's computer guy, a bit overweight, with a killer smile and an evil mind. In my younger days I was a personal trainer, but many beers has passed since then and I'm more cheesecake than beefcake. ;) I have the rugby body type these days, and 5'7 of kitten pleasing goodness :D

Not a studmuffin, just a nice regular gentleman with plenty to give :-X

What I can bring to the party is humour, passion, style and a desire to pamper and please :) Got plenty of milk to give those saucy kittens, so if they'd like to lap up a nice guy I'm your man!

:eek:ccasion14

S

sexnut

More info hey....I long to kneel in front of the wonderful arousing nakedness and look up at the goddesses ready and eager to please them as they command. Jasmine can play with my doodle alll night long and I'd be willing to reciprocate with her clitoris. Kittens can spank this naughty dog all night long, mark easily, will eat out of fresh brand new clean dog bowl. I am really happiest when I am pleasing a girl and making her horny to the extent that she can't contain herself. Dress me up as a girl almost willing to do anything for the lovely ladies.

Not the talkative type but I assume that is ok with my mouth busy sucking licking kissing blowing over a girls body. Not strong type, may scare kittens easily when out of clothes lol Do not have suit...dunno what else to say
Caucasian male dark hair, could do with some work, very slim

Manuel

Gold Member
Great posts here ! I am sure the recent postings will gain some interest by the ladies.:icon_blow:eek:ccasion14;D
I'll announce the winner of this little competition tomorrow around 12 pm !

Last edited:

Manuel

Gold Member
THE WINNER IS ?!?!?!? :eek:ccasion14 :eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14

ACTUALLY THERE ARE TWO WINNERS THIS TIME :headbang:

CONGRATULATIONS TO : JUNGLEJIMBO & RETROWOLF :eek:ccasion14

Retrowolf, your posting was far the best and deserves therefore recognition.
As you are away this week, we will send you an invite ( free ticket) to our next Kittens party, end of November.

Junglejimbo, you provided a description of yourself and guess what? There is already a lady who wants to meet you. Lucky Bastard !:laughing4
I'll send you tomorrow the invite ( including address details).

Thank you to sexnut & pause78 for joining the competition. Maybe it works out next time.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Congrats gentlemen! The real winners are the lucky kittens :)

Righto, must go and drown my sorrows in a glass of scotch, hehe

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Well done guys ..... Love to read how you enjoyed you experience with the kittens xxxxxxx :tongue8:

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....congrats, fellas......now to follow in Pause 78's footsteps....lol :eek:ccasion14

S

sexnut

I knew as soon as someone else entered my hopes were dashed lol Grabs the bottle of scotch

Manuel

Gold Member
@ Miss Sue, how about you join the next Kittens party in 4 weeks? This will be a special 'Cougar" theme night. I am sure you would enjoy that! No more boring roots:laughing4

Status
Not open for further replies.