Just a little gripe from Admin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Just a little gripe from Administration....I update peoples permissions on here everyday and although a job, it's a totally voluntary job and that means no pay but now and again I get a thankyou from some nice person out there or someone that really appreciates what I do.

I'd also like to say that if you guys out there want us women to take you seriously and reply to any of your posts or pm's you need to put something in your personal profiles that make us look again. There are so many personal profiles that are set up with male....state/country and not much else....ummm....sorry....doesn't tell anyone, anything.....so how about re-thinking your profiles and put something on them that might attract the right person.

Suzie

M

Mary Anne PA

Hey thanks heaps for all your work, its good to be back again. I just tried it again today and it worked Yippy!!!!

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Thanks Johnlou, your work is pretty good too.

Everyone should know that Johnlou also helps on here as well.

Suzie

B

bazz68

I think as a forum we need to give a big forum group hug and show the admin, mods and helpers some love and that we appreciate what they do because without them there is no forum.

Thankyou:eek:ccasion14

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I think as a forum we need to give a big forum group hug and show the admin, mods and helpers some love and that we appreciate what they do because without them there is no forum.

Thankyou:eek:ccasion14

thank you Suzzie and Bazz68 :) :)

we do try our best, and we all have a life out side the forum, just as all you members have . :) :)

for the members who do not know the names of the Admins and Moderators pls click on the following link :) :)

http://www.talkinsex.com/forums/gen...ard/8826-moderators-administrators-forum.html

thanx :)
John

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Excellent profile there curious1!! Those are the type of profiles I like to read, it tells me a little about someone and that makes me feel that I want to get to know that person....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.