• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

I've gott the SHITS

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I bought some herbal tea in Sydney called Happy Tummy, which has a nice taste of dandelion and liquorce. All week, I've had sharp constipation pains.
I went to the chemist yesterday, and she said likely IBS, which is Irritable Bowel syndrome.

Well, it's certainly irritable every hour I need to fart or burp, have to fart in the loo as the occasional a little bullet comes down.

She said it may take me 14 days to clear and gave me some IBS Control Probiotic. Please, please start working soon; I feel like death warmed up. The first time I have ever had IBS so any recommendations from suffers appreciated.
I have been warming my bean bag for my unhappy tummy.
2.jpg 2.jpg

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I bought some herbal tea in Sydney called Happy Tummy, which has a nice taste of dandelion and liquorce. All week, I've had sharp constipation pains.
I went to the chemist yesterday, and she said likely IBS, which is Irritable Bowel syndrome.

Well, it's certainly irritable every hour I need to fart or burp, have to fart in the loo as the occasional a little bullet comes down.

She said it may take me 14 days to clear and gave me some IBS Control Probiotic. Please, please start working soon; I feel like death warmed up. The first time I have ever had IBS so any recommendations from suffers appreciated.
View attachment 211691 View attachment 211692
Sorry coffee drinker i do not drink any sort of tea chai etc.

Smythie

Money makes the world go around
Gold Member
Work out what food/drinks are irritable to you. Then avoid or limit those choices. It might be an ingredient.
Have you introduced something new to your diet?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It's a healthy, happy Tummy, but at the same time, my bowels must constrict, so I have to suffer whilst getting the cleanse. Pains are like having contractions when delivering a baby, sharp and bloody uncomfortable...the good news is that in a few days, I'll have a happy, healthy colon which is the most important part of the body to look after; what goes in must come out.....
2a.jpg

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
It's a healthy, happy Tummy, but at the same time, my bowels must constrict, so I have to suffer whilst getting the cleanse. Pains are like having contractions when delivering a baby, sharp and bloody uncomfortable...the good news is that in a few days, I'll have a happy, healthy colon which is the most important part of the body to look after; what goes in must come out.....
View attachment 211712
May you get well soon . This is a serious issue I remember I had it once when I was younger.🙄

John Smithl

Legend Member

View attachment 211691 View attachment 211692
Another possible option could be the herbal remedy Iberogast® (IBS and digestive relief)

Obbie

Legend Member
View attachment 211712
I have a question 🤔 Do the farts stink ?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thought of seeing a regular GP about it?
I only started on this tea 7 days ago. Today has been very minor irritation; sometimes a chemist is the best, and I have only just recently done my second government poo test...so I knew it was just an irritation, I never had IBS before... I have had Diarohea, but IBS is different as you get sharp wind pains, and at times, it reminded me of labor pains.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Another possible option could be the herbal remedy Iberogast® (IBS and digestive relief)
The Chemist offerd me this option but you have to put in the fridge I think and out of site out of mind for me and pills. Lana has to check every day. I have taken my blood pressure pills already, so just put them in My Monday to Sunday pill box...