• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Is sex better drunk or sober?

Dallas

Legend Member
I've read that being drunk for some people is physiologically an enjoyable experience but for others it's as uncomfortable as being poisoned, and I'm like that so drunk sex for me just isn't fun at all not to mention a bit of a downer :-D

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I admit very rarely do I become drunk. I would prefer not to have my senses cloudy. 4 glasses of wine is the most I ever have and that is far too much for me to enjoy life.
So I believe sex than drink. I believe I could manage to cuddle a beautiful lady even after too many drinks. :)

V

vader

There's nothing wrong in having a few drinks to take the edge off, but drunk (either way) is no fun. I can't imagine how the WL's feel when it's stupid o'clock and drunky McStagger walks in. Mutual respect all around!!

JustMe

Gold Member
With a WL sober else a big Waste of money. With other lady might depend on how unattractive she is as might need a few to get in the mood.

Ozrock

Silver Member
A few drinks makes people more disinhibited and relaxed, which is fine. However, in men too much alcohol makes an erection more difficult to attain and prolongs the time to ejaculation. Some studies have shown that high acute and chronic alcohol consumption reduces testosterone levels. Therefore it is not the WL fault if you can't cum!

For the WL you don't want them to have to have sex for an hour because they can't cum, so best to cuddle them off to sleep after they have extended for the night! When they wake up tell them what great lovers they were and you had multiple organisms (of delight at the extended booking) :) They can then brag to their drunken mates about their sexual prowess :D

Nymph

Gold Member
Yes, that milk advert was so deceptive. Tipsy makes for good sex. Leave the milk till morning, 2 glasses of beer and let's go ;)

But on the other hand, those paro guys that make you wonder if they are speaking the same language or if they have motor neurone dysfunction, that is the worst. Whilst sober at least a guy is aware you can't play pool with a piece of rope; but not with paro-man. The laws of physics are going to somehow suddenly change to allow his shrivelled up and flacid manhood to reach my g-spot all whilst avoiding slipping out of an airbubbled condom that you have to hold to the base of the shaft to keep on.

Too much information? Don't drink too much guys. You'll wake up in your car outside a brothel with a pounding headache wondering where your wallet, keys and phone are and how your car even got there in the first place. You lose the respect of the girls, respect for yourself and whatever was in your pockets.

Ozrock

Silver Member
Yes, that milk advert was so deceptive. Tipsy makes for good sex. Leave the milk till morning, 2 glasses of beer and let's go ;)

But on the other hand, those paro guys that make you wonder if they are speaking the same language or if they have motor neurone dysfunction, that is the worst. Whilst sober at least a guy is aware you can't play pool with a piece of rope; but not with paro-man. The laws of physics are going to somehow suddenly change to allow his shrivelled up and flacid manhood to reach my g-spot all whilst avoiding slipping out of an airbubbled condom that you have to hold to the base of the shaft to keep on.

Too much information? Don't drink too much guys. You'll wake up in your car outside a brothel with a pounding headache wondering where your wallet, keys and phone are and how your car even got there in the first place. You lose the respect of the girls, respect for yourself and whatever was in your pockets.

Brilliant :) I love the humour and warnings to those that they "don't cum" in drunk!

Rasmey Chan

Gold Member
Normally I don't drink much at work or outside. Maybe I lucky cos I don't feel shy about my body. 1 glas of wine enough for me.
About the guy, 1 or 2 drink ok if he shy but the drunk guy not interesting except let him sleep and get money for do nothing hehe

Happy2

Legend Member
I have never had more than 1 beer when I have gone to LTs And even that was because the girl there at reception asked if I wanted one while waiting for a particular girl to start her shift

I am always wary of losing sensation and stale beer breath isnt the most becoming scent

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
My drunk confession. Yep I was totally of my face. Thought I'd grab something to eat before I jumped into bed. Grabbed a can I thought was my remainder of rice pudding, turns out it was cat food. Didn't get me leg over, but got plenty of giggles.

Happy2

Legend Member
My drunk confession. Yep I was totally of my face. Thought I'd grab something to eat before I jumped into bed. Grabbed a can I thought was my remainder of rice pudding, turns out it was cat food. Didn't get me leg over, but got plenty of giggles.

And,...???

I mean was it delicious or not?

There are some brands my cat wont touch but she is fussy and teetotal ;)

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Turned my tummy. I remember making chunder noises. But I kept it down lol.
My cat is fussy to lately. I've put it down to the change in weather. Auckland to Darwin, huge difference

SiennaSinn

Sienna Sin
Gold Member
Being tipsy always made working easier and somehow more bearable for me. A drunk customer is one of my favourites because I know I won't get pounded by a man twice my size for the 5th time that night and still pretend that I'm enjoying it.
Vodka's my shift saver

Hussyboy

Bronze Member
Much better when you have had a few. You can shed your inhibitions and be a bit more daring I would say, specially for shy guys like me ;)

Woodcutter

Silver Member
Lol I've had a similar experience, woke up in the middle of the night with the dry horrors went to the fridge in the dark and grabbed what I thought was a carton of Orange juice, skoled it down only to find out it was a carton of beef stock!!!!!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Lol I've had a similar experience, woke up in the middle of the night with the dry horrors went to the fridge in the dark and grabbed what I thought was a carton of Orange juice, skoled it down only to find out it was a carton of beef stock!!!!!

But did you moo your wife though ??