• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Is Excessive drinking equals to long lasting sex ..?

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Doing the deed when you are three sheets to the wind means if it was truly bad, you are not going to remember it (you hope). LOL

Then there is brewers droop...

WildGoat

Silver Member
hahaha... sabredog is right. If all three sails are loose, the ship is out of control. Most do. But my both heads would fall into deep sleep if I did.

CraftyBear

Silver Member
There is a point where a certain amount of alcohol can make for pretty great sex, then after that it's the law of diminishing returns.

Melanie Ryder

Silver Member
Alcohol actually reduces testosterone levels... thatll mess with your sex drive. Plus reduces feeling soo cumming will be harder if even possible..

But hey it also makes for confident impulsive fucking

You win some you lose some

S

SilverSurfer44

Lube used to be full of petroluem made from petroleum, things might have changed

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Alcohol actually reduces testosterone levels... thatll mess with your sex drive. Plus reduces feeling soo cumming will be harder if even possible..

But hey it also makes for confident impulsive f**king

You win some you lose some

I wont drink. Keep my levels up and feelings strong
You drink. Get your confidence up in impulsive fucking

Win win!

stovo82

Diamond Member
I do not drink, I do not hire a sex worker.
I drink and I impulsively hire a sex worker.

Last edited:

svengali

Foundation Member
If you are hiring a lady or trying to catch" wild game" your beery breath will probably not turn her on unless she is half drunk herself. There is a reason why most decent houses provide breath mints.

Excessive drinking also has long term consequences which I am sure most of us are well aware of even if we choose to ignore them.