• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Injuries & Sexual Performance

A

Al Swearengen

Hi All,
I've been away for a little while, busy with other projects but I'm back now!
Question for you: Does anybody know if injuries can cause a psychosomatic issue with sexual performance? As in, if somebody has suffered a serious injury can it make them "impotent"? If so, how do you cure it?
I'm certain I've read of cases where someone has suffered an injury & is no longer able to perform as they used to purely because its all in their head.
And we've all experienced times where we havent been able to finish the deed because of stress or whatever.

Al

T

Thatguy

well studies have shown that the decrease in the amount of sex after marriage is caused by food....

It's the combination of ingredients that make wedding cakes... ;)

T

Tania Admin

lol Col. My hubby and I are both happily married to each other. Naughty Thoughts is awesome and I love him so much.

T

Tania Admin

lol NT isn't your average guy otherwise I would not have married him. And I'm not your average chick either. It's all onwards and upwards for us :) Warming up? Hmmm maybe by the time we are in our 60s we should be a volcano :)

C

colzilla

You're both "Special"... How romantic.

Maybe one day I'll be able to share my "Specialness" with someone else too.

T

Tania Admin

okaaaay, but Col only some sorts of "special" should be shared...lol

Just joking. :)

You might get lucky :)

honestman

Gold Member
Hi All,
I've been away for a little while, busy with other projects but I'm back now!
Question for you: Does anybody know if injuries can cause a psychosomatic issue with sexual performance? As in, if somebody has suffered a serious injury can it make them "impotent"? If so, how do you cure it?
I'm certain I've read of cases where someone has suffered an injury & is no longer able to perform as they used to purely because its all in their head.
And we've all experienced times where we havent been able to finish the deed because of stress or whatever.

Al

Yes, it's a logical fact, not fiction. An injury that goes anywhere on the balls, hips or your spine does matter. This would most likely be categorised as a cause for ED.

And well, there's almost too many causes of ED. Quite a few articles I've read actually a lot; especially if it is an externally induced injury - has a lot of implications on the spine (the nervous system), and/or any injuries along your pelvic regions. Break your back (spinal cord injury) and that's it. An acquired illness MS (Multiple Sclerosis) is another factor too.

Surgeries (on the colon, bladder, prostrates, etc) involve cutting or severing nerves that could otherwise be important for delivering the erection. Link

Keep on googling while you still can and get whatever info's out there. It's not something to laugh about :(. Sorry to say this tough - but in terms of finding a "cure" for an injury as something like these may or may not simply be a quick fix of taking PDE-5.

sunyun

Legend Member
A few years ago, quite by accident I bought a packet of 6 jocks a size smaller than I usually use. Within a month I was unable to 'perform'.

In a panic I went to my doctor, and we did a battery of tests - all negative (which was a great relief for knowing I did not have all kinds of strange diseases, but not much help !), we talked about psychosomatic causes, but then he asked about tight jeans, etc.

After some thought, I checked my jocks, and went back to the old size, and within three weeks I was back in business !

Do you wear tight clothes below the waist ?

Cheers.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
This past weekend I had a hot and heavy encounter that just went on and on and on.

Come Monday morning walked and talked and am sore all over like an 80 year old man.

Happy2

Legend Member
There is certainly something to be said for Boxers
I mean the underwear Not the dog or chinese rebels I dont like either of the latter near my nether regions

A

Al Swearengen

Thanks everybody for your comments.
I actually suffered a very nasty injury to my left hand about 4 months ago & since then I've noticed my drive decreasing & a bit of an issue with the happy ending. As in it doesnt! No problems barring up but finishing off is the issue. I cant seem to put the injury out of my mind & just focus on whats going on.
Its driving me nuts!

C

colzilla

If it makes you feel any better Al. I haven't been in the mood for yonks.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Wrong. Jar would be empty very quickly, I would need to buy more Jellybeans.
....unless sex drive has something to do with age........as in: the older you are the less sex you want.......then chances are that the jelly bean jar won't empty in a hurry.