• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Industry Night Monday 06th February 2012

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Monday Nights - The Industry Party
Industry Night: for all the weekend warriors that spend their weekends working, and only have Monday Nights off.This will be aimed at the sex industry workers, stripping industry, regular punters, forum members & night time entertainment workers as a fun networking event to let our hair down after a busy weekend.

Our bar has been designed for dancing on coyote ugly style so all guests will be encouraged to enter the hourly 5 minute competitions.

: Price $25.00 per head
: Private room hire $50 per hour per couple.
:Time 9.00pm - 4am
:Entertainment, we will have two to three quirky entertainments events each week, basically testing entertainment for Friday and Saturday nights, or just ameutuers that want a audience. If you would like to participant please email manuel@langtrees.com.
11pm Female dance/singer Act
12am Male dance/singer Act
1.30pm Comedy or something crazy like Hopscotch Twister
: Numbers limited to 70 so bookings recommended.
:Dress. No rules tonight, casual, dressy or costume.
BYO soft drinks and bar service provided.

Just post on this thread to let us know you are interested and we will contact you to confirm or call Mary-Anne on 0400 793 514. Bookings only accepted with credit card payment.Cancellation more than 24 hours in advance will be fully refunded.

Last edited:
K

Kimberley@Players

I'll be there on Monday night and hoping to invite some other girls from the stripping industry.

Looking forward to it.

Kimberley@players :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Had a good response and have 15 private girls that have promised to come on Monday night.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Any suggestions where to list this party I have done facebook, swingers heaven, AMM (not sure they will accept0 and now doing fetish life.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Industry Nights are socializing only and not a swingers night, which is why $25 a head. Its the night we test out new entertainment ideas and network.
This Monday we have a Industry photographer that has three photo shotts for our ladies to do then he will be available to show his catologue if any privates are interested.

P

Peter

Any suggestions where to list this party I have done facebook, swingers heaven, AMM (not sure they will accept0 and now doing fetish life.
Print up some flyers with address's on and I will hand deliver!!! lol What about the personal columns in the West

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Done the West, and delivered 300 flyers to the sex shops.I can do more for Sunday if you can think of any other places the taxi company could be good.

P

Peter

Done the West, and delivered 300 flyers to the sex shops.I can do more for Sunday if you can think of any other places the taxi company could be good.
Just msg me when you want me and I'll be there. Cheers Mrs K xxxx

K

Kimberley@Players

Print up some flyers with address's on and I will hand deliver!!! lol What about the personal columns in the West

I just put an advert on cracker.com.au for the swingers nights. It's like gumtree for adults :p

P

Peter

I just put an advert on cracker.com.au for the swingers nights. It's like gumtree for adults :p
x press local events paper, and any other independent news release, e-mails to local clubs that are adult only, ie: the Holden car club etc, sex therapists and their industry mags (can't help with name sorry), hope this helps will keep pondering

J

jaxonjorja

Hi there Kimberley.
I'd love to catch up with you and the rest of the guys / gals that turn up on Monday night.

K

Kimberley@Players

Whatever you ask me to do Miss Kimberley ;D :love10:

Maybe it's best to come on one of the swingers night (fri/sat)
Monday nights are specifically for the industry girls and guys to let there hair down. So people not in the industry will not be able to gain entry.

Give me a call, if you have any more questions :D

S

sexnut

Kimberly ???

This will be aimed at the sex industry workers, stripping industry, regular punters, forum members & night time entertainment workers as a fun networking event to let our hair down after a busy weekend.

I'm confused:violent5:

I'll be there next monday if I'm allowed in and watch Kimberly go coyote ugly on the bar :notworthy:love10:

J

jaxonjorja

Hey sexnut...and others
I've just spoken to Kimberley, and it is as we thought it was - tonight is for punters and forum members also.

muffdiver

Gold Member
Hey sexnut...and others
I've just spoken to Kimberley, and it is as we thought it was - tonight is for punters and forum members also.

Is this true Kimberly??

If so thats good news, but just a bit late for me to get there tonight.

Single blokes always have trouble getting into the events :(

jlmiller

Gold Member
I have to admit, it was an very enjoyable evening and met some extremely nice folks (Peter behind the bar, you're a champ), Mary-Anne or course and all the other ladies that were there. A totally relaxing atmosphere and great eye candy.. yeah overall a great idea something that Perth has needed for a long time... Will be back next Monday, this is the type of place I like to chill out at..
Oh by the way the photos look great.

P

Peter

Is this true Kimberly??

If so thats good news, but just a bit late for me to get there tonight.

Single blokes always have trouble getting into the events :(
Please do come and taste our hospitality, we would love to be your hosts for the night.

P

Peter

I have to admit, it was an very enjoyable evening and met some extremely nice folks (Peter behind the bar, you're a champ), Mary-Anne or course and all the other ladies that were there. A totally relaxing atmosphere and great eye candy.. yeah overall a great idea something that Perth has needed for a long time... Will be back next Monday, this is the type of place I like to chill out at..
Oh by the way the photos look great.
Thank you John, you and Kim really did make the photo shoot a memorable experience, your skills are second to none, learned so much from you in such a short time. You are a really nice bloke who has enriched my life by your enigmatic personality.

J

jaxonjorja

Yes, I must agree, jlmiller. Last night was a great night. Very relaxed atmosphere. Great viewing, great chatting, great drinking, great premises!!
Would love to see a few more punters / forum members there next Monday night.