I'm not a blow up doll!!

Sophie Lee

Gold Member
images

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I want one! Not entirely sure what I'd do with it but hey..
maybe we should team up, Ryder........I am sure we get a discount if order more than one plus we might be able to hire them out as a sexy dolly double ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I wish I were this blow up doll for a few seconds...

Happy2

Legend Member
No worry, all dummies cums with a blowhole...so blowable by all accounts.
All this blowing Has me confused Get a "blow" job and some girls suck harder than a new Dyson vacuum cleaner
Using this logic Should I being Blowing when I am Sucking my thumb next time I hit it with a hammer

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
All this blowing Has me confused Get a "blow" job and some girls suck harder than a new Dyson vacuum cleaner
Using this logic Should I being Blowing when I am Sucking my thumb next time I hit it with a hammer

H2, you always ask such hard a question. The rule of thumb is not to hit one's thumb with a hammer. And if one does, you need to find that nice nurse to sucky your motoring thumb for ya. No blowy, ain't feelin it if you blowit.

I have yet to find a gal who provide suction harder than a Dyson. Is her name SuckimiTurbo?

Why ?, she is a female dummy with a strap on ;)

"People for the Ethical treatment of BlowUp Dolls" would beg to differ. Dummies have feelings too...they would say.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Rochelle, do me, do me! What's my world??

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
There must've been experience such as this, half way through me orgasm my partner started to deflate. Or for my deflated pleasure. air escaped from the blowhole.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Can't get over how REAL this one looks...every part looks so real.

Hi Bree Brooks, please do not take offence but to me it only looks real on my mobile and without clicking to see the enlarged pic so i would politely suggest you get a friend to hold your arm and take you to the nearest optician :D i could not find the smiley for cheeky:kiss:

Bree Brooks

Gold Member
mm well my eye sight isn't the best, but each to his own. Looks real to me. Maybe there are ones that look more real.