• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
For those interested in why accounts do not get deleted instantly, I hate to quell the many conspiracy theories I'm sure that are out there.

It is purely due to the fact I AM BUSY. Deleting accounts on this forum are unfortunately quite low on my TODO list.

I can offer a tip to those unhappy about it not happening instantly DON'T LOG BACK IN.

But really apologies to those who have not been deleted.

Kate

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I will get to deletions tonight hopefully they are time consuming and Tania has been away

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Please delete my account
All deletions will have to send me a message and I will do it as I recieve them...I dont have time to send out messages and check the last time you visited send personal message to Mrs langtrees and I will do them as I open the message.
I am closing this thread as its double work answering message then having to delete the post. Only way for deletions is by message to Mrs Langtrees I will add tania to the message if I need her to help because I am travelling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.