If you were P.M

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Seems some of our posts are getting political and some are taking it to heart. But that`s ok, we are all different and entitled to our veiws so please let me ask the following question...

If you were P.M for the day, what is the one thing you would change??? :eek:ccasion14

B

BigBlackCock

Wish it was more than ONE thing but never mind, it's a good challenge. For me, it'd be a rule that Australia has to try to VALUE-add instead of just exporting raw materials e.g. iron and steel mills to produce beams etc.

Easier said than done because a whole lot of other things will need to be rectified - but the challenge was to change ONE thing.

If there was more than one thing, it'd be about Education, Welfare and HUGE, HUGE reforms given Australia's very rapidly aging population.

F

Farm Boy

Hair,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

F

Farm Boy

Wish it was more than ONE thing but never mind, it's a good challenge. For me, it'd be a rule that Australia has to try to VALUE-add instead of just exporting raw materials e.g. iron and steel mills to produce beams etc.

Easier said than done because a whole lot of other things will need to be rectified - but the challenge was to change ONE thing.

If there was more than one thing, it'd be about Education, Welfare and HUGE, HUGE reforms given Australia's very rapidly aging population.

BBC I know for a fact Mc Donald's required 457 visa workers, and you think we can turn all our iron ore into steel

Australia’s 11 Industry Skills Councils will today call for new measures to deal with a worrying shortage of basic skills in the Australian workforce, according to a report in The Australian.

Happy2

Legend Member
If PM for a day It would become law that all single men must visit a W/l
once a fortnight. And married men are given at least one Get out of jail card for
use in similar pusuits,..we wouldn't do it of COURSE!

B

BigBlackCock

Farmboy, you really have to READ what I've written and digest it.

You know for a FACT that I "think we can turn all our iron ore into steel"? It's a fictional wishlist my friend, and I did add the rider that it's easier said than done.

Wow! Where did you get your FACT about what I think? Did you read the word "try" in what I'd written earlier?

Doesn't my bit about education then refer to skilling and re-skilling?

A bit less emotion and a bit more mastication would be good I suggest. ::)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Mine is very very simple.......down to 4 words......."LET US BE HUMAN".....even if it would be only for one day. I am sure it would be great. :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

F

Farm Boy

Farmboy, you really have to READ what I've written and digest it.

You know for a FACT that I "think we can turn all our iron ore into steel"? It's a fictional wishlist my friend, and I did add the rider that it's easier said than done.

Wow! Where did you get your FACT about what I think? Did you read the word "try" in what I'd written earlier?

Doesn't my bit about education then refer to skilling and re-skilling?

A bit less emotion and a bit more mastication would be good I suggest. ::)

Read it again yourself the word FACT relates to mackers the fact is I do not give a stuff about your thoughts.

B

BigBlackCock

:laughing4

For someone who doesn't give a stuff (and it shows) about my thoughts - you sure spend a fair amount of time getting worked up about my thoughts then :D:laughing4:thumbsup:

And that's a FACT!:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Rochelle your wish is for us to be human. Being human may be our problem.
Maybe it should be being more humane

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Very true happy2!!!!!
very good point.
so I adjust myself......and......if I am PM.....let us be humane for a day :)laughing4 will never work anyway.)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx