If you were offered $500,000 to release a sex tape of you, would you???

K

Kath

'If you were offered $500,000 to release a sex tape of you, would you?'

I just seen the above question on Twitter and thought this would be a great question to ask the forum given the diversity of the members!! Whether your male/female, have worked in the adult industry or not would you for $500,000? Or do you have another amount?! :p

Let's hear it xxxx

Twitter: @Emily26Anderson

Terti

Gold Member

I just seen the above question on Twitter and thought this would be a great question to ask the forum given the diversity of the members!! Whether your male/female, have worked in the adult industry or not would you for $500,000? Or do you have another amount?! :p

Let's hear it xxxx

Great question , I think it would depend on the persons situation, kids, do other jobs , as in what they have too loose , if they have nothing to loose then I think they would .

MikeB

Legend Member

Let's hear it xxxx

If you found a way to quarantine it from the subsequent divorce settlement, it would be a great way to kick start the next chapter post divorce, and think of the bragging rights for the future ;):cool:

Plus it would be better to have $500k and have it out there, than have $0 plus the threat/risk of it getting out there unless u pay $ ......

K

Kath

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Interesting reading such a mixed bag of answers!