• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

If Members and staff were Muppets?Puppets

Happy2

Legend Member
Many people are compared to a muppet "Oh don't be a Muppet HP" So if a staff member Or even the Goddess of the site herself MAK or one of us lowly peons was a muppet or puppet Who would they be and perhaps how would they interact with us ?

For instance The back room staff on being told Farmboy's cheque had bounced
1650593818363.png

And which muppet /puppet would you say looked most like one of our fave people on here ?
I do recall MAK once famously declared herself to be
2022-04-22 (2).png

And just to upset Longhair (the lamented) XLNC & I were known as
1650594362824.png
these two gents

And those on here who have met me will know which bald git is me

So Ladies Gentlemen and others over to you

I do have a character for Madam Tracey but she is such a vindictive ***** I am in two minds whether to post it

LongHair

Legend Member
Many people are compared to a muppet "Oh don't be a Muppet HP" So if a staff member Or even the Goddess of the site herself MAK or one of us lowly peons was a muppet or puppet Who would they be and perhaps how would they interact with us ?

For instance The back room staff on being told Farmboy's cheque had bounced
View attachment 132148

And which muppet /puppet would you say looked most like one of our fave people on here ?
I do recall MAK once famously declared herself to be
View attachment 132149

And just to upset Longhair (the lamented) XLNC & I were known as
View attachment 132150
these two gents

And those on here who have met me will know which bald git is me

So Ladies Gentlemen and others over to you

I do have a character for Madam Tracey but she is such a vindictive ***** I am in two minds whether to post it
Happy, I am sorry, I was unaware that I had stolen your persona, however it would seem you have managed to adapt to a new one, so if its all the same to you I would rather continue with mine as it evolves.

Secondly I would love to see input from the other Langtree's staff on this one...... 👍

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy, I am sorry, I was unaware that I had stolen your persona, however it would seem you have managed to adapt to a new one, so if its all the same to you I would rather continue with mine as it evolves.

Secondly I would love to see input from the other Langtree's staff on this one...... 👍
You carry on It was just a old standing joke Go for it

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Great Thread, You are aware the Original Thread won the award as the best Thread for that Year.
Anyway RIP XLNC
I give you the new;- Two Old Buggers
H2 and LongHair

e3d23dfefa764d2d65ca0eed15a71cd9.jpg