• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

I want a pet snake!!!

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Live and let live. Can't stand humans who feel the need to kill. Most snakes are as harmless as a lizard.

Happy2

Legend Member
So justlookin are you a vegetarian or leave the slaughtering to the primary producers and abattoir staff?
Or as Julia would prefer the ABBOToir

T

Tania Admin

This thread is not a political thread, nor one about peoples eating habits, it's about someone who wants a pet snake. Let's keep it about snakes (no not pollies) and help them out.
:)

Benny

Gold Member
homophobia and racism.ignorance,whats that shit,because i hate snakes,dont put tags on me because i dont like somthing,i hate flys,spiders,cockroaches,does that make me igorante too,when you know me then you can tell people what about as it goes im not homophobia my uncles a poof and and one of my best mates is a ching

C

Contrarian

Reminds me of a famous incident involving George Bernard Shaw. Some women visitors to his house inquired as to whether he hated plants because there were no flowers on his tables. His reply was something to the effect that; "I like flowers, I also like children, but I do not chop their heads and keep them in bowls of water around the house."

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
I've had someone say to me "the only good nigger is a dead nigger". Yes I'm black. Substituting nigger for snake is ignorant. I'm not saying you have to like them. Hate them all you want. But to say they are only good dead is a very ignorant stance. Every creature deserves the right to live. Even flys and roaches. It's also illegal to kill snakes in Australia.

I've had someone say to me "the only good nigger is a dead nigger". Yes I'm black. Substituting nigger for snake is ignorant. I'm not saying you have to like them. Hate them all you want. But to say they are only good dead is a very ignorant stance. Every creature deserves the right to live. Even flys and roaches. It's also illegal to kill snakes in Australia.

Firstly, whoever said that line to you Justlookin IS completely ignorant. In Benben's defense though if you met him you would know there was no malice intended behind his first comment and he is an accepting, straight up bloke..... Who is obviously a big girl when it comes to snakes..... :p

Benny

Gold Member
my kids are black,my mums black my missus is black,i still hate snakes,roachs,and flys,so because i hate snakes im ignorant,when did i say i hate niggers,queers or racsim,dont take shit out of contex,i hate snakes full stop,if you dont like it stiff shit,

Buzz

Foundation Member
only good snake is a dead snake.. its a good throw away line. usually said in jest. ... like the only good shark is one with $2 worth of chips hahah
As much as I don't like either of them they are part of the balance in nature.
I will say that I get mesmerized by the way they move. Physiologically amazing.. wow .. thats a bit heavy :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Have you guys touched a snake? I was totally surprised that they are dry skinned and not slippery at all. I did have a 2m long one (omg.......don't ask me what sort of but certainly not dangerous) hanging around my shoulders......wow they are heavy with a body 100% muscles. Have to admit that it felt rather creepy when the snake started moving. I really could feel the strength and all the horror snake movies came to mind........they can squash you......... :/ .......well it didn't....obviously. I do like snakes or let's say I do find them very intruiging but I woulkd not keep one as a pet.

R.xxxxxx

PS: Friend of mine kept pet spiders.......like the really hairy big ones.......now that freaked me out.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
snake.jpg
Guess what my daughter has a pet snake.....
We got him as a baby...
He has grown lots since then but couldn't any other photo at work....
Its scares the shit out of me.....
No I will not touch it......
The bloody things eats dead mice which I have the pleasure of having in my freezer...(Beer freezer not food)....
My little one loves the thing so much.......
Snakes are not for me but I will always respect other peoples loves.....
Ms Sue
xoxox

Last edited:

Langtrres VIP Perth 4

Silver Member
ewwwwwww I hate Snakes........Here is a funny story....Maybe not so funny after.........1 night many years ago back in my Young Party Days...Friends decided to get some Fun out...........They had a pet snake in a cage........While been on the funny stuff sitting on the couch, we all thought we were snakes an were trying to shed our skin like a snake...........night went on, sun rise came up............looked at the snake cage an there was NO SNAKE.........They cage was opened, no one remembered opening it or even saw anyone opening it...........This snake was from the Hot Kimberely Desert an was deadly........my poor friends had to move out the house an rent it out............never have a stepped foot back in there door an never was the snake found

Langtrres VIP Perth 4

Silver Member
Actually.....Before the fun started the boys had run over a Dujgite and on the bbq they wraped it up an cooked an some dumb ass ate a bit.......Yuckkkkkkkkk

T

Tania Admin

Only the poison sacks in the mouth are venomous, if you cut it's head off and cook the rest, the meat is fine and very yummy too.