I need 'earn the right'. Tips?

C

Curious1

Hey troopers. Story time and pay attention, there is a q &a at the end.

So recently I have started to have some with a girl I have known for a while . She is a sub. It makes me curious ill give ya the tip.
I asked her if with her being a sub she has to do what I say. She said yes but with in reason. So I said 'if I told you to go clean the house, then you have to?' She responded with 'yes but you have not earned the right'.
When I asked how to get the right I was told that's up tome to find out.
So my question to you knowledgeable folk is what should I do to earn the right.?

Also, as I was leaving after a fun little session, I noticed on the shelf on her night stand was 2 sets of shakles, latex tie equipment....I made a comment at which point she produced another item with in seconds!
Should I be scared....or curious lol

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Hmmm still no comments... common guys, i really thought someone would have jumped all over this by now, disappointed in you all :p

Well, Curious... yes you should be scared ;)

I would love to hear others opinions on this because i still dont know how to answer this question for you. I am still of the opinion, as long as we are having fun then we can discover all the little extra things along the way.

As far as earning the right to be my Dom, well you just have to find the right time and way to ask. Once i give in to your request, then you can ask anything you want from me :)

It is up to you to determine when the right time would be and how to ask. If i told you now, it would all be too easy (ok, ok, plus i have no idea myself!)

So common everyone, help Curious out, as i am no longer allowed to help out. This is my only allowed post on this thread ;)

XxXxXx

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
You need to earn respect and trust first

And even then a sub might be a sexual sub... or a full service sub
Depends on the power exchange your sharing
If your in a true D/s relationship she might clean your house... if thats something she see's and being a way to please you

And as for her having her own toys... no don't be scared
Talk to her about what she likes and doesn't like
I have a bag of toys myself... and some of my partners have their own
We mix and match to find a fun mix that works for us

If your the Dom.. and you've earned the respect and devotion of your sub... you can communicate both ways your needs and hers to have a mutually satisfying relationship
Then tell her what to do :)

C

Curious1

Interesting.

There is definitely respect and trust. We have spoken about that.

Seems like there might be a lot more conversations ahead.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

well i think if you're asking her to clean the house for the fun of it and 'using' her then thats wrong and you shouldn't do it. But if you want her in a little maids outfit dusting, cleaning and getting a little dirty, if you're into that, so you can kinda have a little role play of boss does the maid then i say go for it!

well as your name says.....i think you should be curious!

xxSarahxx

C

Curious1

Sarah, cleaning house adjust an example of level of power and control ... I'd not actually ask her to do that . However, your spin on making her do it in a little maid outfit.....well I hadn't thought of that lol

C

Curious1

Haha I'm talking about making a hot chick dress up and wait on my every command, and golf is mentioned lol

These adds seem to happen a lot here these days.

N

Naughty Thoughts

And then we come along and chuck out the spambots!

Apologies to anyone that desperately wanted to buy golf clubs from a shady website... :D

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
well i do have a pretty hot little maids outfit ;)

Is this what you have in mind curious!

Attachments

• Naughty Maid5.JPG
    Naughty Maid5.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 139
F

frankqld

really get into the spirit of it and take some time to understand how she works/reacts to different things,then when you have her figured out you can use her desires to your best effect and she will do what you want,however while doing that you must let her know you respect her otherwise it may blow up in your face.

svengali

Foundation Member
This is not my area of expertise but I would guess that, like any sexual encounter, you have to build up to it.

If a girl is sexually active that doesn't mean that just anyone can march up to her and say "lay down sweetie". You have to earn the right by dating her, convincing her you are someone worth knowing then, when mutual trust and respect are established, you can move in for the "kill".

Your lady being a sub is still a subspieces of sex. Even after you have had regular sex with her she may not let you go the whole "Dom" route until she is satisfied she is safe with you. Bondage and other kinky games can easily horribly wrong and end up as sexual abuse rather than fun and I don't blame her for being careful.

Like the lady says, you have to earn the right which I would take to mean you have to earn her trust.

Last edited:

Fudd

Foundation Member
...Like the lady says, you have to earn the right which I would take to mean you have to earn her trust.

....on a couple of occasions, I've played "Uncle Fudd" to some young girls who were having trust problems with their respective boyfriends and sought advice from me (how silly of them...lol). Anyway, I said to them that they should apply the "90 day rule". Once their quizzical look subsided, I explained to them that when they go for a job, their employer will apply a 90 probationary period in order to assess whether or not to engage the employee on a full time basis and one of those criteria was trust.

I suggested that they apply the same principles of the this rule to these guys and if after 90 days these guys were still around and were trustful etc, then these problems may resolve themselves.

Fudd :)