R

Raye@Langtrees

I worked for the 1st time last night with you Hunter, you are a beautiful young lady .. It was a pleasure.
You are very popular with the punters ...I enjoyed their feedback , and told them about writing a review :kiss:
Welcome to the forum

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I AM LIKE A FERRET... BUT I WILL DIE IN ONE DAY WITHOUT SEX..

SO WHOS GOING TO BE MY HERO TONIGHT AND SAVE ME???? :)

XOXOXO HUNTER XOXOXOXO

I have learnt something new to day ...

Female ferrets reach sexual maturity at 4-8 months of age, typically in their first spring following birth.Female ferrets undergoing their first heat cycle may prove it to be their last heat cycle unless spayed or bred.Ferrets areinduced ovulators.Induced ovulation refers to the fact that the female ferret will remain in heat or estrus until such time that they are bred or are artificially stimulated to ovulate.

Females in persistent estrus will develop estrogen poisoning.Excessive levels of estrogen effectively shut down the body’s ability to manufacture additional blood cells.This is termed apancytopenia.Estrogen affects the hematopoietic tissue (blood producing cells), typically the bone marrow.The bone marrow is prevented from replacing worn out red blood cells with new ones, thereby causing what is termed a nonregenerative anemia.When blood levels become too low to deliver oxygen to the ferret’s body cells, death may result.

Ms Sue
:):):):):)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Your a Hunter, go hunt for your prey.

Homer's expiration date is Best Before 1 month. :hungover:

L

Langtrees VIP Canberra 3

This Girl is truly a STUNNER!!!

Come visit in Canberra the boys would eat you up alive.
5:59 zzzz home time :)))

xx stay perf babe

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

XOXOXO HUNTER XOXOXOXO

XOXOXO HUNTER XOXOXOXO

Do we just
www.MessenTools.com-Sex-023.gif

Or do I have to impregnate you ?​