• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hugs/Cuddling

Dallas

Legend Member
I had to google to see what MGTOW was about but I got a YouTube video from a group of guys that seemed to blame all women and their own mothers for their relationship woes.

I struggle to date but I don't blame women. The few single ones I know have been horribly abused in past relationships and are struggling to trust again especially when that trust means potentially putting stress into the lives of their kids - many who were shaken up over their parents split.

Then there's the domestic violence aspect. Two women a week die in Australia in domestic violence. I don't know what the stats are for guys but I talk to a lot of women and the last lady I was trying to date disappeared on me because her ex caught up with her. Then one lady I answered and advert to, to share a room in her house, her psycho ex found her one night while I was sleeping, he busted the door in, belted her up, smashed the house and when he saw me, assumed her and I were having a relationship and tried to kill me.

I am just a guy looking for the same thing a lot of women are but I have seen first hand what women go through trying to find love and be treated respectfully. I know most of us on here aren't the problem but MGTOW?... I don't think so.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I had to google to see what MGTOW was about but I got a YouTube video from a group of guys that seemed to blame all women and their own mothers for their relationship woes.

I struggle to date but I don't blame women. The few single ones I know have been horribly abused in past relationships and are struggling to trust again especially when that trust means potentially putting stress into the lives of their kids - many who were shaken up over their parents split.

Then there's the domestic violence aspect. Two women a week die in Australia in domestic violence. I don't know what the stats are for guys but I talk to a lot of women and the last lady I was trying to date disappeared on me because her ex caught up with her. Then one lady I answered and advert to, to share a room in her house, her psycho ex found her one night while I was sleeping, he busted the door in, belted her up, smashed the house and when he saw me, assumed her and I were having a relationship and tried to kill me.

I am just a guy looking for the same thing a lot of women are but I have seen first hand what women go through trying to find love and be treated respectfully. I know most of us on here aren't the problem but MGTOW?... I don't think so.
Dallas, totally agree, i know a few girls who are traumatized by previous relationships over the years and it is hard for them to trust any guy again, they always hold back or are constantly looking over their shoulder. All we as men can do is try to support them and hopefully they will over time realise that not all men are out to hurt them. It can never be the same as before but if it gets better to the point where they can have enjoyment in heir lives, then that is all that can be hoped for.

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
Let's clear up any misunderstanding here.

ziggypop, I do not blame you for wishing whatever objections you wish to impose on any of us MGTOWs. I understand knee jerk reactions are common to those who are misinformed and fails to think laterally.

If you; beneath all your heart that you wish me to surrender and apologise then by all means I do so now and I am sorry to hear if this is indeed your reaction.

If you quickly assume that I am a mysogynist, rapist and chauvinist pig, then by all means - I stay silent and grants you however length of time you wish to insult me; all through your imagination when reading each and everything I post here in this forum.

I can assure you I am as far removed from a stereotypical-off-the-template of what you typically and quickly assume as a MGTOW. MGTOW is an infinitely-varied philosophy as per to the individual circumstances but we (or I should say I) still respect the diversity of relationship normalcy - in however ways they are conducted and respected throughout history.

I respect everyone's beliefs. For example - just as their choice of following a religion or none at all; if they so choose. I am a stranger yet a friend anyone yet to meet in person. But should you wish to start an argument - let's leave that somewhere else as private messaging instead.

-

There. I hope I made myself clear. Fair and transparent. Shall we get back on topic.

This is exactly the scenario we as clients (come to think of at times I don't even like to use the word "punter") are after in any booking experience - enthusiasm, empathy and humility.

I was just having a joke, @honestman. No harm done.

In actual fact, I value a lot of the ides and core values behind MGTOW, however, I feel in order to be more inclusive, it should be really H(umans)GTOW. I don't think it's just men who should be trying to step away from social expectations. The pressure to conform is there for everyone, regardless of their sex or gender.

Dallas

Legend Member
Dallas, totally agree, i know a few girls who are traumatized by previous relationships over the years and it is hard for them to trust any guy again, they always hold back or are constantly looking over their shoulder. All we as men can do is try to support them and hopefully they will over time realise that not all men are out to hurt them. It can never be the same as before but if it gets better to the point where they can have enjoyment in heir lives, then that is all that can be hoped for.

You are right about the Cruiser, that's been my experience too!

Happy2

Legend Member
MGTOW Just another thing that has been Hijacked by a small group

Its not how I want to live my life but it suits others Just because a handful of Numbnuts get on You Tube and spout crap does not make it wrong

Just as was said earlier Feminism is a fine ideal But because some have turned it into a personal man hating thing the whole word is now looked on with scepticism

Now Femonazis That sounds as it is intended

Happy2

Legend Member
People here generally know I am not a mean spirited poster So would take such a post with a grain of salt Ziggy

You will see that I have been trained well by His XLNC to be what FB once called a Shirt stirrer Which was probably an Auto Correct

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Tsk, tsk, arithmetic letting you down again.

And this newfangled interweb thingy, it's everywhere these days.

honestman

Gold Member
Then there's the domestic violence aspect. Two women a week die in Australia in domestic violence. I don't know what the stats are for guys

I am of course sympathetic to anyone regardless of gender to have lost loved ones either from domestic or undue assaults/abuses. Any loss of life of course is traumatic. I am perhaps lucky enough to have not lost anyone, but having endured severe physical child torture (by father) and extreme, effeminate spoilage (by mother) on the other hand was enough to have made me incredibly receptive yet at least - have made me believe "going my own way" gives me the liberty to choose what is fair and what is not.

But anyway in comparison - 80% of suicides in Australia are all....men.

http://www.psychology.org.au/inpsych/2012/august/beaton/
Close to 80 per cent of all suicides in Australia are men (1,816 of 2,361 in 2010) and it is the cause of death with the highest gender disparity (333 male deaths for every 100 female deaths according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2012). Suicide is the number one killer of men under 44 years, with the highest death rate for males in 2010 observed in the 35 to 49 years age group (approximately 27.5 per 100,000).

Is not of any coincidence - that FIFO workers mental health illnesses have recently increasingly appeared on the media. Clearly these people need help.

-

Hence trying to put focus back on this thread - I think we seriously need to address the possibility for this market to happen. No need for FS, BJs, but just lots of empathic listening, gentle kissing/s, touching/holding and discussion over what life has taken us over. If that were to happen with a beautiful woman - imagine for what can be relieved.

Remember in Sasha Grey's GFE; that more often than not - clients do love to talk?

Damonii

Silver Member
Hence trying to put focus back on this thread - I think we seriously need to address the possibility for this market to happen. No need for FS, BJs, but just lots of empathic listening, gentle kissing/s, touching/holding and discussion over what life has taken us over. If that were to happen with a beautiful woman - imagine for what can be relieved.

Remember in Sasha Grey's GFE; that more often than not - clients do love to talk?

Good job steering the ship back on course :p

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
People here generally know I am not a mean spirited poster So would take such a post with a grain of salt Ziggy

I understand what you're saying, but I respectfully disagree. I've found that lot of the time if doesn't come down to the person being callous, but rather ignorant.

I choose to call people out if I find myself being offended. By pulling them up on their way of thinking, there is then the opportunity for me to challenge their views, or for them to challenge mine. This is, afterall, how we learn and grow.

Happy2

Legend Member
I understand what you're saying, but I respectfully disagree. I've found that lot of the time if doesn't come down to the person being callous, but rather ignorant.

I choose to call people out if I find myself being offended. By pulling them up on their way of thinking, there is then the opportunity for me to challenge their views, or for them to challenge mine. This is, afterall, how we learn and grow.

Say what you will Soupnazi was a great Seinfeld episode
Now i dont associate soup drinking with Genocide

Damonii

Silver Member

There's a lot of mean-spiritedness in a thread that was started to talk about an issue of loneliness and a feeling of isolation and the ways in which we can correct those feelings with human kindness and love.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member

There's a lot of mean-spiritedness in a thread that was started to talk about an issue of loneliness and a feeling of isolation and the ways in which we can correct those feelings with human kindness and love.
D, i have known h2 for some time on thus forum and he is nit a mean person, his humour may be different to yours but he is one of the many good guys here. Peeps, don't take offence

Last edited:

Damonii

Silver Member
D, i have known h2 for some time on thus forum and he is nit a mean person, his humour may be different to yours but he is one of the many good guys here. Peeps, don't take offence

I wasn't picking anyone in particular, in all honesty when reading the comments the song popped into my head so I posted it.

Happy2

Legend Member
Aww Thank you Cruiser Its nice having you look out for me like that

But I have been insulted by Professionals Haven't I XLNC?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
That's right. Newcomers should be advised:

8macjFy.gif

Happy2

Legend Member
Im losing the urge think up quips or clever retorts Your XLNC That HP bloke He is just far to clever for the likes of Us

Maybe we should cease and desist Before his withering wit makes us feel to ashamed to be on this August site any longer

I will go crawl into my little box and await your civil and measured response
Please don't say anything to raise the Ire of our overlord HP, or as he signs off on Official documents TOTT

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Im losing the urge think up quips or clever retorts Your XLNC That HP bloke He is just far to clever for the likes of Us

Maybe we should cease and desist Before his withering wit makes us feel to ashamed to be on this August site any longer

I will go crawl into my little box and await your civil and measured response
Please don't say anything to raise the Ire of our overlord HP, or as he signs off on Official documents TOTT
Hmmmmm, pass the rum