How often do you have sex each week.

T

thekeeper

2-3 times per day... for about an Hour each time :p.

morning, Before dinner... before bed.

if we're out... well no exception haha

D

diane

How can you survive so long without a fix? I would be crawling up the wall if I didn't get sex regularly.

Sure I know we girls have plenty of fancy toys available to us and they are ok for when i'm travelling but there is just no substitute for a REAL living, breathing, hot, hard and throbbing MAN inside you, wrapping his arms around you, tweeking your nipples, chewing your ear lobe, blowing down your neck andfinally cumming inside of you... I just love that moment of climax when I feel that man inside me grow and grunt, before collapsing exhausted across my naked body, breathing so hard you think he's about to take his last breath.

In my book for that there just aint no substitute and if I could not enjoy it naturally, regularly then i would just have to go pay for it!

Hope I have not offended anyones vaslues with that, I almost had an orgasm writing it!
Totally agree with you! Toys are great but cant beat the feel of a man inside you!!

D

diane

Nowhere near enough! My hubby would be happy with once a fortnight, Id be happier with a few times a day! But usually ends up being once a week..

blues62

Gold Member
yeah a couple of times a week is good ,but at the moment i have been saying to my wife i want some dirty sex. i want her to be real dirty to me that is the best feeling.

K

KalBunny

We have sex most days 3-5 times a week sometime more some times less the length of time it goes for depends what mood we are in.

saintdiego

Bronze Member
havent had any in atlease 8 months :( but when i was in a relationship it varied from a couple of times a day to a couple of times a week

A

adventurous annie

i guess i am really lucky, my partner works shift work... so most days we have sex 3 times a day - before i go to work and he goes to bed, when i get home and he is waking up, when i go to bed before he goes to work. The shift working thing actually seems to work for us!
We rarely go a day without having sex - and when we do, its usually because something is really wrong!!!

F

fahad6795

2-3 times during the weekend, and twice a day during the holidays, and ummm hardly once during the week

C

Curious1

How do ya have 'hardly one'?
Is that like getting started, but then losing interest and just turning the tv on instead of finishing? haha
;)

KMystery

Silver Member
With my current partner I am very lucky to get it once every 3 months or so..

So thats about 0.083 times a week...

A

adventurous annie

Read a great book recently which was the culmination of a ten year survey on australian couples as to the reasons couples sex lives change... very insightful!

P

PhucNgo

For me. In real world about 0.23 times per week. In dream world, many many more times. Funny tho in reading thru these posts. single men and married ladies profess to want great deal of sex. That is not say single men and married ladies should satisfy equilibrium, more that single men more often become married, so there thereafter, if it is ladies still wanting, then not good news for men.

T

ty bow

not being home for two weeks doesnt help either - would be nice to be home more, maybe then i would get more?

C

Clara89

I have a wonderful partner who can keep up with me, we average between 5-7 times a week between 30-45 minutes each time.

Banjo6938

Silver Member
None for weeks at a time and then bursts of three or four over a weekend, averages out at less than once a week unfortuantly :(

A

alive46

None at the moment but in the last relationship it was long sessions 2 to 3 times a day....good relationship! :)

M

MissLolita

Averages around 7 times a week, or more... He can't keep up with me!

D

davis.qu

Frequency varies so much, depending on so many factors, that an "average" doesn't render any useful information. It all depends on your age. When you are in your 20’s maybe twice a day. When you get to be 60 or so may be 3 times a week will do.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davis.qu

Frequency varies so much, depending on so many factors, that an "average" doesn't render any useful information. It all depends on your age. When you are in your 20’s maybe twice a day. When you get to be 60 or so may be 3 times a week will do.

Last edited by a moderator:

custardchucker

Bronze Member
Sex as many earth shaking orgasm sexual loving can fit in a day with out partner curling over addicted to pleasuring my lady with my silver tongue 5orgasms for her and one ultimate for me maybe 2

korton

Bronze Member
All you rabbits in here :happy4:

Nowadays maybe 1-2 times a month, but back when I was attached I'd say 4-5 a week.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Some of the few comments on this thread are a bit ???.
It's like a guy standing in a supermarket and asking the checkout chick "Dhuuu... I cant find anything to eat. where is food".
Frick knows how many WL's are reading this thread & thinking "why doesn't this guy just call me & I can fulfill his desires".
After all you are inside a sort of WL's supermarket.

Its the way of the world, prostitutes provide a Vital service & that's why WL's exist, thank God & if he don't like it then, FUCK !!!, thank the Devil.
It's immoral & cruel Not to have brothels, where a man can be a man.
Good on the guys that pay for it, probbaly have less women getting raped because of this.

I really wish brothels where as common and accepted as doctors surgeries.
Maybe they should introduce the acceptance of brothels at primary schools like they do with sex education.

Last edited: