How many orgasm at a time

B

BigMike

When making love I will normally cum twice I am after all a mere male. My partners (women) cum any number of times well at least 4/5 times.

So how many times do you cum during sex/love making ?

Males if your more than 2/3 what the hell is your secret.

BigM

M

Mary Anne PA

actually a girl at langtrees told me she had a client come 3 times in virtually 40 minutes.. she seemed shocked and surprised at this.

Can't get his reasons now though.. LOL

B

BigMike

Three times is my absolute limit but that is over more like 90 minutes or 2 hours. Seems so unfair we have such physical restrictions and you girls could go 30 times in the time frame.

Sob Sob

BigM

M

Mary Anne PA

30 times.. hmm would like to see that happen....

anyway.. your orgasms are differant than womens...

P

PerthNcheeky

hmmmmm ... me .. the mere male .... generally only will orgasm once per session .... the female half ... well ... depends .... lol

She is multiorgasmic ... highly multiorgasmic .... one time I bothered to count I stopped at 100.

Not all of her orgasms were the earth shattering and collapse in a heap type ... but ... there were 100 :)

cheers

Ross and caz

M

minimel

Perth_cpl said:
hmmmmm ... me .. the mere male .... generally only will orgasm once per session .... the female half ... well ... depends .... lol

She is multiorgasmic ... highly multiorgasmic .... one time I bothered to count I stopped at 100.

Not all of her orgasms were the earth shattering and collapse in a heap type ... but ... there were 100 :)

cheers

Ross and caz

where do you hang the chalk board to tally off the orgasms?

B

Beccles

I've never been able to cum during sex, actually no one ive ever had sex with has been able to make me cum, i have only cum once and that was through head.

J

Jerome

That's a damn shame Beccles. What do you think would bring you to orgasm? What do you imagine bringing you to that point?

P

PerthNcheeky

minimel said:
where do you hang the chalk board to tally off the orgasms?

lol .... I just counted them out .... it was hard to keep focus though .... luckily the bells attached to her rang each time she came ... made it easier to keep track ... even with the lil sneaky ones!

like to help count next time? *chuckles*

cheers

Ross and caz :)

B

Beccles

Jerome said:
That's a damn shame Beccles. What do you think would bring you to orgasm? What do you imagine bringing you to that point?
i dunno, i cant think during sex, im always too worried about everything ahaha being selfconcious as i am :( no ones been able to totally put me at ease.

L

lickedysplit

Can you come from pulling the pud??? You need the right woman baby....

P

PerthNcheeky

lickedysplit said:
Bells???????????????????????????????????????

yup..... bells *grins*

attached to various parts of her body ..... the lil minx couldn't slip any orgasms past me that way ... lol

cheers

Ross and caz

J

Jerome

Beccles I like you. I'd like to spend lots of time with you, just allowing you to relax and breathe. Whatever it takes, I want you to be able to enjoy yourself. I'f you're relaxed I reckon you'd be an absolute minx.

K

kinky_master

For Beccles

Hey Beccles
Couldn't help wondering about your problem.
It seems a shame for you to miss out on the best life has too offer - or was that Roast pork - anyway:
No i am not going to offer you orgasm garanteed sex - or bondage therapy - but give you a little assignment.
See if you can fall in love!
See if you can find someone who you like to talk to - somebody who makes you laugh (my jokes only work on myself)
Somebody who will be interested in you for other things than sex.
Somebody who will respond to you - not just because you are a woman and available for sex. (or appear to be so).
Silly as it may sound - find a gigolo - somebody who makes a living out of knowing a womans body - make a post - ask for references - don't believe anybody on this subject - lol
I learned a long time ago that a professional does something that is very hard for normal people to do and makes it look easy.
I know I can do whatever I put my mind to - but last time I tried to do something instead of a hiring a professional I tokk much longer than the professional, and had to knock back jobs myself because I had to finish it, and in the end instead of saving me money I lost a lot money.

Then again in this case my money is on Love.

Love is all you need.
Love conquers all
Love me tender

B

Beccles

hahahhaha im not interested in love i just want to have loads of fun, i can come from as you say "pulling the pud" LOL but no can make me cum ahaha THEY ALL SUCK!! :p

K

kinky_master

Oh well, in that case I stop wondering and go back to my roast pork - lol
As long as you have fun - hehehehehe
Maybe you should try turning around? That way they would blow instead of suck - ROFLMAO

K

kinky_master

Oh well, lucky for you, that you aren't over my lap - lol - that would cost you some more deeply satisfying smacks on your bare behind - hehehehehehehehehehehe

K

kinky_master

Oh, well - in that case I torture you by NOT spanking you - hehehehehe

He who laughs last, laughs loudest

K

kinky_master

Resident Poetic Sadist - always at your service - or is it the other way around?