How crazy do you get on alcohol......

Shan

Silver Member
The-Truth-About-Alcohol_o_92990.jpg

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, a great little social lubricant, a world of flavours to savour, a major industry employing thousands and quite possibly this country's biggest social problem.

There is no harm in people enjoying a drink or three with their mates and even if things get a bit rowdy there is little harm done if you are in an entertainment area - that is what having fun is all about and to hell with the wowsers.

The downside, of course is the procession of remorseful defendants facing a Magistrate on Monday morning, broken bodies in emergency wards, trashed minds and ruined friendships because someone didn't know what "enough" means.

Have your fun by all means guys and girls but please stay in control. Look out for each other and don't get so smashed that you can't look after yourself and your mates.

Above all, if you ignore everything else I have written PLEASE if you are planning a big night out on the sauce

LEAVE THE CAR AT HOME

Rita

Cheeky and charming
Silver Member
I don't mind alcohol, I just don't like being drunk! A few beers or glasses of red wine is all I need. I may have abused vodka a little too much when I was younger but at least now I know that it does not agree with me at all. I turn into the devil on vodka!

Happy2

Legend Member
Strange how different drinks affect us My old mum became a giggling mess after a couple of glasses of Mothers ruin But any other spirit was fine in moderation

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!!!
CHEERS TO THE FREAKING WEEKEND!!!

I become this out there little party animal >>the JADE comes SHINNING out in the DIOR. Shine BRIGHT like a sexy Diamond:)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I am one of those drunks that just HAVE to tell everyone how much I love them. Multiple times. And it's just SO FREAKING IMPORTANT THAT THEY KNOW RIGHT NOW!!!! ;) lol a number of awkward conversations the morning after.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Drink a waste of money for me.
I am high enough, crazy enough with no drugs or drink.:)

I like to have control over all my body so leave the drink alone. Just a glass of wine with dinner and the odd rum and coke.

Yes been drunk once but had not slept for 24 hours and celebrated the arrival of my first child.
"Wetting the babies head", is the term. I believe I had enough for a deep diving exercise.

Dallas

Legend Member
I am one of those drunks that just HAVE to tell everyone how much I love them. Multiple times. And it's just SO FREAKING IMPORTANT THAT THEY KNOW RIGHT NOW!!!! ;) lol a number of awkward conversations the morning after.

You are too funny Miss Paige! :). I was with a girl once that did that, and the next morning I pretended that I thought she was serious and the more she explained and got embarrassed the more I said oh I understand my love your just shy, well be together always! lol! She started spanking me so I guess I wasn't very convincing :p

Happy2

Legend Member
You are too funny Miss Paige! :). I was with a girl once that did that, and the next morning I pretended that I thought she was serious and the more she explained and got embarrassed the more I said oh I understand my love your just shy, well be together always! lol! She started spanking me so I guess I wasn't very convincing :p

Its always you quiet ones Isn't it Dallas

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member

Haha oh no that poor girl! ;) cheeky Dallas!