Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
some stuff is funny but alot is absolutely not the done thing
why are we a nation of piss heads.
The amount of punters that cum through our doors are off there faces
drunk or other....:arghh:

MjAxMi0wNDU3MDdlODc2ZDU1ZGQy.png
I've not done too much it takes too much for me to get drunk since ginger decided giving me 21 straight midori shots was a smart idea and the fact I was drinking CC... But I do have a great friend, he's known to us all as the guy that ends up drunk on the floor with no pants on... (Thankfully his underwear remains in place)

I on other hand just have a tendency to slur unintelligibly and try to ask if my accent sounds really strong when I'm drunk... Other than that I'm usually the one who looks after the rest as I don't feel the need to get blind drunk. I'll have my nice glass of wine here and there

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
I am one of those drunks that just HAVE to tell everyone how much I love them. Multiple times. And it's just SO FREAKING IMPORTANT THAT THEY KNOW RIGHT NOW!!!! ;) lol a number of awkward conversations the morning after.
Me too, oh and to add, I used to be a big partier just before I turned 19... Then I had appendicitis and that all stopped

1Chat

When I'm drunk you will look around an say where's 1Chat, and if your hungry you shouldnt let it get to this because you will be missing out on some of the best food there is.....drunk food...;-)

N

Naughty Thoughts

I don't drink, which makes me popular as the designated driver. And I've done a fair bit of being the "drunk mum" and helping look after friends and cleaning up mess.

Though some people, I honestly can't see why they drink. Every time they do, they just get agro and violent. They don't seem to have anything even close to what I would call fun. But to each their own I guess... :/

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Apparently I am a Happy Drunk - so my (SO-CALLED) friends tell me..
I feel if they were good friends they would stop me!!!

aaa.JPG 1cccc.JPG

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
That's the only time I am short or long sighted. Then I wake up screaming.