Hot Spots on a woman's body

S

Sheldon Thervasa

This is a great, informative guide; thanks a lot for creating it! You asked for a little constructive feedback; I think the labelling is great and very clear but one small suggestion is that in the top image the labelling of the "Mons Pubis" is a little high because from the front perspective, the Mons Pubis is actually a few inches lower on a woman's body (ie right at the top of the Pubic Bone, as you have correctly shown in your other diagrams.) I would definitely recommend your guide overall to anyone, male or female, who wants to know more about female sexual anatomy. Good on you for sharing it and thanks again! Love, Sheldon Thervasa. x

B

brittney 44EE

Well there you go guys now you should know how to get us girls going cant wait :la:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi thevigrxman,
thanks for the effort you put into the graphic (I wish I would have the computer skills plus the time to create something like it........hehehe working on it.....the computer skills I mean.)
Very interesting to read through it and very informative. Can you do the same thing for the male body???
Thanks
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T

thevigrxman

I am glad you all liked it. Thanks everyone for your feedback :)

@Rochelle, yes I m planning to do one for male body. There are hot spots on a male's body like the male G spot and very good foreplay actions like prostate massage etc. Will try to make that comprehensive as well.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Thanks thevigrxman looking forward to the next one for the male body. I know there are hidden spots.......not only the penis:notworthy So keep going !!!!!
Hi Fudd....please don't tell me your only hot spot is your penis.......guess you should come and see me and I will show you a few other 'hotties' on your body.
:headbang:
R.xxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Fudd,
lol....maybe you should really come and see me..........might turn into undiscovered excitement. :icon_thum
R.xxxxxxxxxx

D

double trouble

def my neck i love it so much softly kissing my neck and ear man that gets me off lol xoxoxox
lilly :angel12:

antman

Foundation Member
Thanks for that, what great detail, heres to putting knowledge into practical theory!!!

So much detail that I thought I was reading a set of IKEA furniture instructions with all the different A, M, X, P and G "spots" ha ha ha.

After reading that and looking at the diagrams I think it is safe to assume that if you touch a woman anywhere on her body she will erupt into a frenzy of orgasmic eruptions. :)

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Doesn't seem to mention womans breast nipples.

Ok, I'm a boobs man, but my partner loves it when I suck her nipples or when I do a
"bait shake" on them, with my teeth.

Neck & ears aren't mentioned either.

Again, my partner likes me kissing her on her neck as well as me just holding her neck while we're are walking or strangling her a bit (sometimes a lot) whilst having sex.

I hate anyone holding or kissing my neck, it bugs me Bad.

I guess guys are different, or is it just me

Maybe, she's a freak

What do you, the ladies, think?

A

Ashley30

Hi onwithit,
I agree hunni,
Your GF is def not a freak ... I too very much enjoy my nipples aroused... seem to ad to the excitement of it all....

J

Janet

Unless you are involved in Physiology- Sex -or Medical Research I would highly recommend to forget about the complication and theoretical approach to hot spots on a women's body.EVERY area of the body is stimulable and arousable, as it "builds" the road to orgasm, the final desire of each erotic encounter. Hot spots, i.e. breast nipples or clitoris vary from woman to woman a bit. The openess, the relations ship a woman has with her own body, namely her sexuality, will determine whether she can enjoy and become stimulated being touched in all different areas of her body. A woman could have 100 G-Spots if she is blocked or inhibited in her sexuality it will not help her. What it comes down is the partner you are dealing with, her comfort with her own body, with her woman hood and her sexuality. And then there is you, the one who is worried about performing well, being a good lover. Yourself you just need to go into the situation with YOUR self confidence as a man, as a lover and you will not have to theoretically approach it. Instead you shall approach it with your senses, your intuition, your observation, your erotic lust and your reaction of enjoyment to it!

Haste69

Gold Member
Thank you VigRXMan and all the other commentators. I confess I am more confused than ever.

Let's see if I have got this right: Print out the map and all the instructions and hold them in one hand and the lamp in the other and ...woops .. I have the scale wrong! Nahhh!

Back to plenty of practise with a good piano teacher

FootLvr

Silver Member
Hey Ladies - how about toe sucking? Does that make you cringe, or turn the juices on?

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Love toe sucking but I am openly admitting that I have a foot fetish but it not something I want to push on clients. If it should develop that way.....great. If not......all good as well. I have the impression that for the majority of people feet don't matter but they do for me and I am very happy to return the pleasure of toe sucking as long as the feet are looked after and clean.
AND....you are right FOOTLvr.......they are a hot spot for me......loving it. :eek:ccasion14
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R

Rachael

It is true that there are certain hot spots for women and men. But it is important to keep in mind that every girl is different. The breasts for example are seen as an erogenous zone, but mine are so ticklish that I gain absolutely no pleasure whatsoever from having them fondled and licked. I prefer the back of the neck. That really gets me going. ;)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I know....same for me Rachael......not so much my titts but my neck and the soft area around the ear. I love to have it nippled......but the timing has to be right. Lol.......NO touch just after sex....far toooooooo sensitive but brilliant as a foreplay. :icon_sant
R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

racer

Bronze Member
I know....same for me Rachael......not so much my titts but my neck and the soft area around the ear. I love to have it nippled......but the timing has to be right. Lol.......NO touch just after sex....far toooooooo sensitive but brilliant as a foreplay. :icon_sant
R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Neck and slightly behind the ears is supposed to work well. Haven't tried the 2nd one so not too sure about it though, but then everyone's different and there's no perfect guide.

With regards to breasts and nipples, I think most men forget that playing and teasing (licking, kissing, whatever takes your fancy) with the side of the breasts before, um, munching on the main course can often work well and really gets some ladies going. Anyone here want to confirm this?

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
Neck and slightly behind the ears is supposed to work well. Haven't tried the 2nd one so not too sure about it though, but then everyone's different and there's no perfect guide.

With regards to breasts and nipples, I think most men forget that playing and teasing (licking, kissing, whatever takes your fancy) with the side of the breasts before, um, munching on the main course can often work well and really gets some ladies going. Anyone here want to confirm this?

You got that right racer everyone is different and what turns one on doesn't necessarily mean its turns everybody on. Yes the neck and the ears are good spots as well, for me anyway lol.

Doesn't matter how many books you read about the subject the secret is communication and telling the other person what turns you on and showing them the right way to do it if they are doing it the wrong way. I generally will say if i am not enjoying it the way they are doing it and i will show them how i like it to be done.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Yes, racer you are right. Most of the guys neglect the side sof the breast and concentrate exclusively on the nipples. It is a shame because the breast is/can be a very sensual area and great for foreplay especially when licked, touched on the sides.......so guys....there is more to a breat than just a nipple......:notworthy
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

climo

TS member
Silver Member
The cervix has been mislabeled. ?1 or 2 L's. The arrow is nowhere near the uterus, as the cervix is the neck of the uterus that sticks out into the vagina.