"HO RAGE" - Have you Expirenced it??

S

Sofia

Ladies ...

So iv been in and out of the industry roughly 3 years...Last night on shift I was about to loose my mind-
Iv heard of Girls getting "HO RAGE" especially on FRI + SAT night in house dealing with difficult clients who do your head in
ie - over stepping the NO GO ZONE boundries
Meanwhile last night that was IT! I was overcome with HO RAGE *laughs* which resulted in this guys clothes shoes and sock (yes he only came in with one on ...what the**) tossed out onto the gravel carpark followed by a naked him .......

Any experiences like these ???

LUV Sofia Casstel xox

F

Farm Boy

Yer everyone makes me dress in the carpark it increases there cash flow.

C

colzilla

I've been thrown out of a hookers car and made to walk home. It was a bloody long walk home. It was a f'n cold wintry morning too.

S

Sofia

Svengali - this booking was 4hrs an intoxicated/off face feral individual
Felt the need to "not listen" to the boundaries meanwhile attempted not once but twice to stick a sneaky
Finger or two in the forbidden dark hole lol!!! After warning he lubed up his hand and went to fist it Omfg!!!
I was RAGING!!! laughing now but far out!! I wish I had a tazar - aiming for his balls preferably!!!

C

colzilla

My Experience probably doesn't count but I thought I'd sneak it in there.
I was a friend/client with this woman knew her for years. And we had a personal disagreement in her car on the way to her house. She cracked the shits opened the car door and told me "Leave".
It was when I was young and inexperienced.

In my experience HO RAGE seems to happen more as a regular client. Say the wrong thing and they seem to take it to heart. Had another girl call me "A nasty Little Fucking Bastard" amongst other things via text message.

I dodged a bullet each time... Me king of the bullet dodgers

F

Farm Boy

Some thing I goggled up with apologies to all the well behaved WLs.

Prostitute assaults man
A local man was beaten, held up at knife-point and robbed of R200 for trying to help a lady of the night.

11 June 2012 | Talha Randeree

A prostitute tricked and forced a man to pay her R200 last week.

A woman rushed to a Newcastle resident's car, banging on the bonnet and pleading for help. She claimed she had just been assaulted and needed to be taken to the police station.

However, en route to the police station, the woman told the man she was a prostitute, threatened him at knife-point and demanded money.

Fearing for his life, the man drove to the nearest filling station and tried to get help from the petrol attendants. An eyewitness at the petrol station, Liyaqat Mohammed, explained that while driving down Allen Street, he had noticed an erratically driven vehicle, which nearly collided with his.

"I was about to tell the driver off, but when I noticed who it was, I knew something was wrong," said Liyaqat.

At the filling station, the prostitute realised she was in hot water, and grabbed some of the man's belongings while trying to escape. She proceeded to assault the man with a belt in front of many stunned onlookers, demanding R500 for her 'services'.

Eventually, in his attempt to get his belongings back and to stop the prostitute from doing any further harm, the man paid her R200.

Spokesman for the SAPS, Warrant Officer Simon Luthuli, issued a statement warning residents of bogus scams and cons. He warned the public against picking up strangers unless their situations were dire.

Investigations into the matter continue.
Hows that for a bit of Ho rage / or maybe pro·tag·o·nist / HookerHorrors / Lady of the nightstalker /Whore war/ Bimbo biffo from a floored floozy.

W

WRXXXR

Say the wrong thing and they seem to take it to heart.
That argument starter right there is a major flaw in 99% of women my friend!

Its taken me a few years to realise its just easier pretend to be remorseful and straight away lol.

C

colzilla

That argument starter right there is a major flaw in 99% of women my friend!

Its taken me a few years to realise its just easier pretend to be remorseful and straight away lol.

I reckon you should be able to get away with it especially when you pay it. Come to think of it quite a few of them have been really pissed off with me.
I remember some of their death stares vividly.

L

Lilly Sweetheart

Ho Rage - PMSL! Never heard that one before!

God I'm gonna share it with my w/l friends!

svengali

Foundation Member
Anyone who turns up to meet any lady, W.L. or not, drunk or drugged deserves to be pitched out on his ear in my humble opinion.

Some basic courtesies should be instinctive for civilised people.

J

Jessica Vixxxen

I have had a "HO RAGE" week! I had to throw a client out once because he would not leave after an hour and a half. He had booked me for an hour and after i gave him a great service, he begged me for half an hour to stay longer without paying me extra. I had another client booked in after him that i needed to get ready for. :BangHead:He kept repeating himself and wouldn't take a polite no for an answer so I snapped and had to physically remove him from my house because it was becoming a little obsessive. (My strength training at the gym helps for times like this.) He then knocked on my door 10 min later and apologized. That's just he nature of the beast sometimes, no pun intended!