• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

heres anudder thread starter to keep this wonder forum going

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
XCUSE ME...X CUSE ME LADIES..BUT i started this thread with the intention of keepung this DYING FORUM alive but it seems to b heading for XTINCTION with little help from us GUYS it seems to b heading for an inglorious death thanks to the WOMEN bunless urhind the push
than ks to the lite hearted n insensitive women (used very tentavily ) i may noy post again
this forum is dead
thanks to the peeps responsible
n u know who you are

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I dont know weather to laugh or cry here, really I had to read that twice to see if you were serious and I am still lost here, can you be more specific here please Bepp, is it THIS thread or the whole Forum of TS that is dying?

How is it the women's fault here I am lost truly again, Please I could be having a moment please explain...

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Ah the good ol - Blame the woman, oh I had so forgotten that it was always a She wolfs fault BB. Great for reminding of the good ol Eve syndrome, was afraid it had gone and died and evolved out lol
It is so easy to get lost in any thread that BB is involved in - all those twists and turns and illogical conclusions -
BTW BB I love reading your threads and posts so witty and funny and completely erroneous :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
H2 will confirm I do honest :joyful:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ah the good ol - Blame the woman, oh I had so forgotten that it was always a She wolfs fault BB. Great for reminding of the good ol Eve syndrome, was afraid it had gone and died and evolved out lol
It is so easy to get lost in any thread that BB is involved in - all those twists and turns and illogical conclusions -
BTW BB I love reading your threads and posts so witty and funny and completely erroneous :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Do I sense sarcasm ? LOL " Eve Syndrome" that's beautiful love it ... 10/10

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
happy-international-womens-day-2016-4.jpg

That explains it. :rolleyes:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I dont know weather to laugh or cry here, really I had to read that twice to see if you were serious and I am still lost here, can you be more specific here please Bepp, is it THIS thread or the whole Forum of TS that is dying?

How is it the women's fault here I am lost truly again, Please I could be having a moment please explain...
The WHOLE FORUM

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
BB?? BB?? can see your eyesights failing ya also
obviously this thread has faied n it-ll never rise again

Happy2

Legend Member
She Lie Beep Amanda said your posts were as interesting as mine So really it was an insult

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ok.... lets see how this goes..

What gender can go longer without sex?

Phoebe

Legend Member
I asked a simple question H2....... LOL

Can men or women go longer without sex?

Happy2

Legend Member
Okay living where I do. I am in the feast or famine routine so 2 months without is not out of the question
And NO I do Not shag the sheep

Phoebe

Legend Member
Q: If a new whore uses vasoline, what does an old whore use?
A: An old whore uses poly-grip!

JustMe

Gold Member
Ok.... lets see how this goes..

What gender can go longer without sex?
In any gender there are those that go through life with life long celibacy and those that seem to 'need' it continually. So specific answer would be that it's equal however since life span of women averages more than that of men .....

(If you had replaced 'can' with 'want to' then the answer would be different).

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
She Lie Beep Amanda said your posts were as interesting as mine So really it was an insult
Typicall probably got nuthin betta to do than ruffle our balls ..n unless shes built like i like emm i'll ruffle my own balls .....THANK

PS dont need H2 to confirm anything

Happy2

Legend Member
Typicall probably got nuthin betta to do than ruffle our balls ..n unless shes built like i like emm i'll ruffle my own balls .....THANK

PS dont need H2 to confirm anything
Poor ol Beep You'd better have a bex powder and a good lie down ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
In any gender there are those that go through life with life long celibacy and those that seem to 'need' it continually. So specific answer would be that it's equal however since life span of women averages more than that of men .....

(If you had replaced 'can' with 'want to' then the answer would be different).

Ok then so : So what gender wants sex more often then ?

JustMe

Gold Member
Ok then so : So what gender wants sex more often then ?
Well that is entirely different question again. You need to be precise on the wording. In answer to this question I would give similar answer as your last question.
However had you simply replaced 'can' with 'want to' in your original question then I would reply:
Men do because a woman's desire to gain leverage over her man by denying him sex is greater than her desire for sex itself. :p:D

Phoebe

Legend Member
Well that is entirely different question again. You need to be precise on the wording. In answer to this question I would give same answer as your last question.
However had you simply replaced 'can' with 'want to' in your original question then I would reply:
Men do because a woman's desire to gain leverage over her man by denying him sex is greater than her desire for sex itself. :p:D

I feel like I am on trail here for murder... LOL

Phoebe

Legend Member
And is the like from @Phoebe an indication of hope that my precautions fail? LOL

Hey if you choose to go into a plane with a parachute then get to the jump zone, and in all the confusion of the flight to get to the chosen jump zone you took said parachute off then jumped out of a perfectly good plane, then really all hope is dashed.... all you can think of is life was grand think about the great sex you had while you are plummeting to earth at 200kph, and think it will only hurt for a second or maybe 2, while you end up like soup..........