Hello Gentlefolk and Beep and HP Hows the forum travelling

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I thought I had better start dropping by again by
Poor ol beep is still whining HP still grumpy and hungover
How are the rest of the old regulars going? Or should that be How are the other reprobates going Yes MAK and Tania I put you both in that category also

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- H2, Great to see Ya.
I hoped one of the Great White Sharks would take you on a tour to Davie Jones Locker, but......NO LUCK

Bepp been great, he has new responsibility on the forum now, "he is the new ambassador", his maturity will guide the new staff into the new horizons of the forum.

There are lots of new staff now on the forum, include a new IT person.

Mak has been popping up, leading us all into the new horizon of the new forum.

Nice to have you back, H2

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Well I thought I had better start dropping by again by
Poor ol beep is still whining HP still grumpy and hungover
How are the rest of the old regulars going? Or should that be How are the other reprobates going Yes MAK and Tania I put you both in that category also
Great to see you

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Ahoy;- H2, Great to see Ya.
I hoped one of the Great White Sharks would take you on a tour to Davie Jones Locker, but......NO LUCK

Bepp been great, he has new responsibility on the forum now, "he is the new ambassador", his maturity will guide the new staff into the new horizons of the forum.

There are lots of new staff now on the forum, include a new IT person.

Mak has been popping up, leading us all into the new horizon of the new forum.

Nice to have you back, H2

HOW Kind your words are...I am training a team overseas to help me with the forum social media and LIVE CHAT...they are green but I will try for three months as it is the only way to afford that sort of help now days and they are a good crowd...I have meet most of them as it is a trial with my new website development company so be nice and guide them when they stuff up as all smart and quick learners.