• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hall of fame of dickheads...!!!!!

R

Reggie

Does one photo of some unit with his todger hanging out qualify as a "Hall of Fame"?

R

Raye@Langtrees

...well, young Ms Sue can rest assured that I wouldn't do this as she would need a phone with a screen the size of a tv to see mine! :confused:

Oh Fudd

images

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
You sure of the meaning FB Not being smart But older Nyoongars in geraldton region Which is mostly Yamijtii people but also some Nyoongar Anyway the Elders up here say Nyoongar/noongar means roughly "Human being" Their home range was indeed the SW Land division though

No first hand knowledge of indigenous languages H2 still struggling with English but it seems to me that a person is a human its how we use the word in English , however let us not throw verbal Gidgee's across the net

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
...well, young Ms Sue can rest assured that I wouldn't do this as she would need a phone with a screen the size of a tv to see mine! :confused:
Only a TV screen Fudd?????????
No way.......I would assume something more like this is closer to the truth..........

images

........and then it would be still questionable if Sue could see it. ;)

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
That's what I thought to!

OK I will stop mucking around now and say that yes that dick has a STD three blisters and a rash near the business end and various rashes in his pubic hair and were the legs join his body .

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Looks like we need a magnifying glass to address the possible "STDs" on the photos.........sigh sigh sigh
is

ohhhhhh and by the way keep the magnifying glass out of the sun or you might burn a hole in the object of inspection ;)

bushseeker

Foundation Member
After aranging a gang bang. A week later I got a pic of a cock from some hall of famer who didnt attend asking "how bout it babe"
I told him I was a dude and was posting his pic along with his phone number with an add saying bareback manslut for everyone in the M4M section of locanto.
(I didnt)
He begged me not too and apologized

Fudd

Foundation Member
Only a TV screen Fudd?????????
No way.......I would assume something more like this is closer to the truth..........

images

........and then it would be still questionable if Sue could see it. ;)

....oh good grief...I'm getting slower on the uptake these days. When I 1st read Roch's response I thought, nice one but after re-reading I just realised...IT WAS KICK IN GONADS!!!...wtf!!!...ya lucky I luvs ya, Roch.....otherwise, it would been a few GGGRRRRRRRRRRRs here...lol

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Hehehehehe Fudd now you know what you have to expect in the future. That was only the first one of many to come ;)

is

PS: so good luck for you that you know people like me who keep you on your toes ;)

is

Sherry

Legend Member
Hilarious!! I actually saw the messages between him and who I now know was Sue-needless to say it was pretty funny-I'm sure there will be more to follow..............