• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hall of fame of dickheads...!!!!!

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I am over clients sending pictures to my mobile so now I am going to be putting them up on forum.... I have replied to them stating this.... So be warned because you might make it to the hall of dickhead..!!!!
This is number 1 ..................

dick head 1.jpg

Ms Sue
:):):):):)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy LOL;- I think he has a map of New Zealand tattoo on his torso, so not only is he a wally, but he is a New Zealand Wally

Reactions: Dez

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
if i was that well endowed i'd be happy to be a shower

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
One small ( the only thing small about it ;) ) note of accuracy Ms Sue - his picture actually has cut the head off his dick so technically......................

L

Lord Spikey

Does anybody know this guy?
The NZ Tat should narrow it down.
Somebody should let him know he is famous. Or, infamous.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well he does have a good physique, a long shlong, knows how to use a phone, and a gigantus of a prick of an ego. lol...You won't see homer on here, no shlong to show.

Dallas

Legend Member
I hear this happens a lot - just from talking to other women online, and none say it impresses them.

I like your hall of shame approach Sue :p

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
It was Me and sorry Sue was not thinking right always get a bit silly after bath night ( A swim in a very very cold farm dam )

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ahoy LOL;- I think he has a map of New Zealand tattoo on his torso, so not only is he a wally, but he is a New Zealand Wally
Hahahaha.....funny that you say that. It was the first thing I noticed on the photo. How bloody embarrassing is that.....bet he is from the main land ;)

R

Raye@Langtrees

To send pics of yourself and your dick is shameless, these guys must think they are the bees knees...
dont they realise they are the brunt of all jokes, good or bad.
So to have a shlong hall of fame is fabulous
So keep sending them to Sue guys we need a good laugh at times :yawn::yawn::yawn:

images

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I just can't understand why men do it...... It doesn't turn me on as a women to get a picture of someones penis that I don't know ..... Any way I sent him a screen shot and he was very proud.... (Lol)
Ms Sue
:):):):):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
We use the Noongar word .*

*The word Noongar means 'a person of the south-west of Western Australia',

Happy2

Legend Member
You sure of the meaning FB Not being smart But older Nyoongars in geraldton region Which is mostly Yamijtii people but also some Nyoongar Anyway the Elders up here say Nyoongar/noongar means roughly "Human being" Their home range was indeed the SW Land division though