• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Girls,what size do you want it to be so your satisfied...

T

Tyler

I don't think size matters, to be honest.

It is not the size, but what the guy does with it that matters. A small penis can please just as much as a big one - just in a different position maybe!

One of my previous partners was hung like an elephant (can I say that?)and he was so big it hurt and he was rather embarrassed. I am sure that whatever size, though, something can be done to make sex feel good.

- Tyler

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
I love a hard pounding with a really hard, erect one but if it's too big it hurts and takes away the fun. I recently saw a x movie with an Asian girl and a black guy. His dick was so big he could only get it half in, even when doggy. Must have been frustrating for him and hurt her. SL

A

ampere

Tyler said:
I don't think size matters, to be honest.

It is not the size, but what the guy does with it that matters. A small penis can please just as much as a big one - just in a different position maybe!

One of my previous partners was hung like an elephant (can I say that?)and he was so big it hurt and he was rather embarrassed. I am sure that whatever size, though, something can be done to make sex feel good.

- Tyler

wow, thank you guys for having such interests in my post, its great to see you guys and girls discussing, and im totally with Tyler, i couldnt have said better.