• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Getting old?

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
I went to a party tonight with a couple of very sexy naked girls serving beers and dancing but after talking to them and realising they weren't very bright i lost all interest even in the fact they were hot. Is this a sign im getting old?
NO it's a need for mental stimulation
alot of guys are put off a sexy lady if they have a bad personality or they cant string together a few sentences to keep a conversation going

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
I'm 55 next week :(
My interludes with the younger girls is great but it is slowly becoming a bit weird each time.
When I'm with a more mature lady it feels a bit more "normal" dare I say.
Sigh!

XM

oz-surfer

Gold Member
Must admit I felt my age (and some) the other day at Langtrees.

I chose two young ladies, one only 19, and whilst I was somewhat distracted with work text messages as I walked into the booking, despite having two beautiful girls the session never really went anywhere.

I felt my age (42) and a general lack of interest in me. Thinking more mature ladies and one on one bookings where you can build a rapport might be my punting future.

Reactions: Jaz

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes Daylightslaving and oz-surfer Its good, your growing up not growing old
Anyway who wants to be the 60 yr old man or woman who Must have the prettiest and youngest Only because they think it makes them look/feel young
When it makes them look like dirty old men And what ever the female alternative is

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Lol yep it's a sign of getting old, the older we get the less bull shit we will put up with :)
......and that is the best thing about getting older ;)
images

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Age is a number, and intelligence is not. There's the difference, took me 5 seconds to think of that.