Game of Thrones

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
HELP - I seem to have missed something....in fact a few things.

In the latest episode, the High Sparrow throws both queen Margaery and Cersei in jail.

Since when does he have all this power?

With both Cersei and Marjorie in jail - Tommen is pretty screwed.

Speaking of being screwed, Sansa is/was also pretty much screwed. I think it is fair to say that Ramsay is a less than an ideal husband.

Who exactly are the Sand Snakes?? Why did they want to kill Jamie and Bronn?

Ok and last one - Where does Daenerys Targaryen's new snuggle bunny Daario Naharis come from. Haven't seen him before.

markeys

Foundation Member
Cersei gave the high sparrow his power but then it back fired beautifully on her and a child king has no power or knowledge to sort it out

Zeus

Diamond Member
wtf stop ruining it for those who havn't watched yet!
WTF - Don't read the thread if you don't want to know what is happening.
BTW = Reek/Theon tells Sansa that he didn't kill her 2 brothers but rather the kids he killed were farmboys. For all Reek knows, Bran and Rickon are still alive.

O'h - almost forgot - Tyrion becomes Daenerys advisor.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
OK attracted by the title of the post I gloriously decided to ignore it........far to much information. I am not there yet.........can't spoil my expectations :eek:

Dallas

Legend Member
I'm guessing the dragon ran out of petrol? I read that it's like a male orgasm, it takes time to recharge. But then I wonder what female dragons are like :rolleyes:

Re: spoilers... it's pretty much standard in most sites that people include a banner ***SPOILER ALERT*** above their posts or mods delete them. Something seems to have gone wrong here with both aspects.

Happy2

Legend Member
WTF - Don't read the thread if you don't want to know what is happening.
BTW = Reek/Theon tells Sansa that he didn't kill her 2 brothers but rather the kids he killed were farmboys.

Yay 2 less Farmboys in the world FB2 is enough

Zeus

Diamond Member
Stannis Baratheon f#cked up badly BIG TIME in this last episode. Wouldn't mind seeing him come to an untimely demise.

stannis.jpg

svengali

Foundation Member
I haven't got into this at all but Daenerys certainly looks like a hottie so maybe I should.

Zeus

Diamond Member
Just finished watching today's episode. (SPOILER ALERT).

3 things you have to know.

• Daenery's dragon is pretty f#cked - in fact Daenerys looks as though she is about to be well and truly f#cked
  • Cersei hasn't got a bad body. She was made to walk NAKED through out the kingdom to atone for her sins :)
  • So long John Snow - been nice knowing you.