• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Game of Thrones Season 5 leaked

L

Lord Spikey

Well Spikey knows i am not a midget and no way would i be the gay one, i would just have to a noble knight, a good looking noble knight who never gets his woman, sob sob
Yes.. Jamie Lannister sort of fits, even though he bonks his sister. LOL

L

Lord Spikey

Slightly off the subject - If you could be any GoT character (Dead or Alive) - who would you like to be.?????

Despite being an "imp", I reckon Tyrion had been with more beautiful women than anybody else. His mistress - Shae - was HOT. So I reckon he would get my vote.

For me?
I guess a cross between Rob Stark (partly noble, partly naive) and Sandor Clegane (The Hound), (don't screw with me, or I will eat you).

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Got the whole series from S1 E1 to S5 E4 - wont come close to fitting on a flash drive - I only have a few 16GB drives lying about.

If you have something bigger - please let me know. Happy to copy them and send.
I do have season 1 to 4 so it would be only the start of season 5...............if you need a flash drive I am happy to get one posted :D:kiss:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Slightly off the subject - If you could be any GoT character (Dead or Alive) - who would you like to be.?????

Despite being an "imp", I reckon Tyrion had been with more beautiful women than anybody else. His mistress - Shae - was HOT. So I reckon he would get my vote.
number one
images

always wanted to have my own dragons

number two
images

love the tom boy in her

ahhhhhhh and he is hottttttttttt
images

Happy2

Legend Member
Though many fans of the books Actually say this is one of the few times where the crossover to television is better than the books

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hey come on kind Sir! Sure Khal Drogo was portrayed as a brutal, savage barbarian but you've got to at least give us some credit for the fact that we found him attractive rather than a certain other kind of animal altogether that shall remain nameless.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
you would be surprised just how much i hold Kiwi's in high esteem, i have Kiwi friends but i much preferred looking at the mother of dragons than Khal Drago lol