• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Game of Thrones Season 5 leaked

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
The first four episodes of the highly anticipated fifth season of Game of Thrones have leaked online, sending fans into a frenzy.

The torrents on popular sites Kickass and Torrentz have amassed almost 50,000 downloads within two hours after they went online on Sunday afternoon.

Just finished downloading them - Guess what I am going to be doing for the next four hours?? :)

1.jpg

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
The first four episodes of the highly anticipated fifth season of Game of Thrones have leaked online, sending fans into a frenzy.

The torrents on popular sites Kickass and Torrentz have amassed almost 50,000 downloads within two hours after they went online on Sunday afternoon.

Just finished downloading them - Guess what I am going to be doing for the next four hours?? :)

View attachment 32476
Getting caught by the NET POLICE after admitting piracy. Silly boy lol

Smoggy

Foundation Member
As much as I want to watch Game of Thrones I will wait for the episodes to be shown on Showtime which I get as part of my Foxtel subscription. Zeus I thought you had more sense mate. Its well know that the makers will be making claims against those making pirate copies and the ISP's will have no option but to hand over your address. I hate rum so I will leave the activities of a pirate to those with the appropriate qualifications.

Do you have a part in this series Sir Cruiser?

R

ross89

Until the new metadata laws come in, there is nothing that can be done. Free to continue downloading you are silly style. No protection but a little risk.

Once the new laws come in, that's when you need to use protection!!

I could never get into GOT. Tried the first few eps but i think it's too "fantasy" for me. Probably the #1 ranked tv show? Million+ illegal downloads by tomorrow!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
As much as I want to watch Game of Thrones I will wait for the episodes to be shown on Showtime which I get as part of my Foxtel subscription. Zeus I thought you had more sense mate. Its well know that the makers will be making claims against those making pirate copies and the ISP's will have no option but to hand over your address. I hate rum so I will leave the activities of a pirate to those with the appropriate qualifications.

Love GOT, I would have been in one part of my element

Happy2

Legend Member
I am with Smoggy I will watch it on Fox I know its a good show But I just cant see this modern thing of I must see it NOW Surely 1 Episode a week keeps it fresh And you look forward to next weeks episode

I would hate for the AFL season to be over in 25 days in stead of 6 months

R

ross89

H2, i don't think its about seeing it now but about being able to watch it when its released without ads.

FWIW, Netflix US released the last season of OITNB all at once. Gives the viewer the option of bingeing or spacing it out.

Fun fact regarding piracy; in the early 80's there was a big campaign warning against tapping music off the radio and how it was hurting the music industry.

Punk Zebra

Gold Member

I think that doesn't happent until sometime in September & don't believe all the BS you read in the papers or hear on the electronic media the most they can hit you for is the price of the movie itself

Zeus

Diamond Member

They got me......:(

1.jpg

The good news is that I am sharing a cell with.....

2.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Pirates -- they're everywhere. :jimlad:

internet-pirate.png

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

View attachment 32476

I know exactly what you are doing.....you get a flash drive and copy it on there.....put flash drive in an envelope and send it to LT attention Rochelle :D:D:kiss::kiss:

Zeus

Diamond Member
I know exactly what you are doing.....you get a flash drive and copy it on there.....put flash drive in an envelope and send it to LT attention Rochelle :D:D:kiss::kiss:
Got the whole series from S1 E1 to S5 E4 - wont come close to fitting on a flash drive - I only have a few 16GB drives lying about.

If you have something bigger - please let me know. Happy to copy them and send.

Happy2

Legend Member
Got the whole series from S1 E1 to S5 E4 - wont come close to fitting on a flash drive - I only have a few 16GB drives lying about.

If you have something bigger - please let me know. Happy to copy them and send.
Bloody Criminals !!

Zeus

Diamond Member
Slightly off the subject - If you could be any GoT character (Dead or Alive) - who would you like to be.?????

Despite being an "imp", I reckon Tyrion had been with more beautiful women than anybody else. His mistress - Shae - was HOT. So I reckon he would get my vote.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Slightly off the subject - If you could be any GoT character (Dead or Alive) - who would you like to be.?????

Despite being an "imp", I reckon Tyrion had been with more beautiful women than anybody else. His mistress - Shae - was HOT. So I reckon he would get my vote.
Well Spikey knows i am not a midget and no way would i be the gay one, i would just have to a noble knight, a good looking noble knight who never gets his woman, sob sob