• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Foods with more than one purpose

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Is that why your 1st name is Ginger? That must be some sensation. Tell us, how many times can one used that plug for? ;)

Hehe I personally have never tried figging. Though if I did I think I would prefer it in the front.
I would definitely like to try it one time. Perhaps this is one time I would allow trying something on someone else without trying it on myself first.....

I have read many saucy books though that involve figging and it does get me quite excited haha

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hehe I personally have never tried figging. Though if I did I think I would prefer it in the front.
I would definitely like to try it one time. Perhaps this is one time I would allow trying something on someone else without trying it on myself first.....

I have read many saucy books though that involve figging and it does get me quite excited haha

Oooo...do share your knowledge of fantastic figging...Homer is intrigued. :woot:
Hmmm...have me thinking of plugging the blowhole. :D

Ginger is not a cheap commodity, so one would use it till it's dull in flavour I guess.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Oooo...do share your knowledge of fantastic figging...Homer is intrigued. :woot:
Hmmm...have me thinking of plugging the blowhole. :D

Ginger is not a cheap commodity, so one would use it till it's dull in flavour I guess.

Its not expensive though I wouldn't imagine. . . . You can just buy it at the shops? lol

Happy2

Legend Member
GARLIC.png
I have bad hemorrhoids So, how hard is it to stick that whole bulb up there?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Plenty of lube, I imagine. The non thinker would just shove the whole bulb, the fast thinker would break the bulb up and the ocd would peel the outer layers then give it a good clean before applying.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Don't be greedy....one little segment peeled...inserted pointy end in first. You may want to lay down for about 5 mins as it can sting a little. Then your butt hole will close around the garlic..keeping the hemorroids up indide your body...so no strangulation and sweaty bottom...and no PAIN!! The garlic is anti-inflamatory so will help to shrink those grapes. You will just poo it out when the time comes.
Good luck...

Happy2

Legend Member
Can you use a medicinal clove In you pasta sauce afterwards ?
The TV chefs seem to think you should put some of yourself into your cooking

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The matador will be grilled to the Bull's satisfaction, otherwise it be a horn up the butt.

Happy2

Legend Member
What happens if the bull wins?
nomansland that's the old joke Man went to restaurant out side the bullring Saw a man eating spaghetti with 2 Huge meatballs He asked the waiter for some He said sorry Only after the fights as they were bulls balls You have to put your order in one for next week so he did He turned up at the restaurant the following week for his feast Out comes his spaghetti with 2 meatballs the size of marbles
What gives,? last week that customers meatballs were like footballs I get these?
Senor the bull does not always lose

Nomansland

Gold Member
On a serious note I was told that if the bulls wins or survives - it never fights again. - Apparently the bulls have learned what its all about and the matadors chances second time round would be minimal.