First Time

R

rajman

I've been browsing around and reading here a bit and am thinking about visiting Langtrees for the first time. Now, it wont just be the first time visiting a professional, it'll actually be the first time ever...

Basically i've been unlucky in love and have found myself being 33 and a virgin. I figure enough is enough and time to do something about it.

Now, there is a catch.

I have what are called Fordyce spots (technically they're called ectopic sebaceous glands) around the penis and scrotum. They are a common thing that a good percentage of males and females have, but generally only a few small ones (<1-1mm)that may not even get noticed. They're completely harmless, arent an obstruction, aren't contagious, and occur naturally where a sebacious gland doesnt form properly at the base of a hair follicle. They're basically like freckles except physical instead of colouring, harmless. I do have a lot though, and they are visually and texturally visible (<1-3mm). Kinda like the little bumps around nipples.

They're harmless physically, but psychologically they're a problem. I'm a basically still a virgin because of them. I cant have a on-nighter, as any girl who sees them will basically accuse me of having an STI and run for the hills, since they're never going to take my word for it that they're harmless. The couple of girls i have told when reaching that point in a relationship, have ended things.

With that in mind, what is the likelihood of being able to see a girl at Langtrees? I could get a Dr's note saying they''re harmless, but obviously women in this profession dont take risks. I'd rather know beforehand that I could still see a girl before i visit. If i visited, explained it and got declined, it'd kinda be a bit of a dent to the ego... not being able to get a root in a brothel!

Having "window shopped" the profiles, there are a number of girls who catch my eye. Obviously being my first time i'd be looking for a GFE, but obviously am a bit nervous about the whole thing.

I could PM the girls i like to ask them specifically first, or ask Maryanne or the admin girls. But am a bit unsure how to proceed.

Any comments/suggestions?

Cheers