• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

first threesome with my man

roxy

Bronze Member
bring on the 29th have booked a fiery redhead for my man and me to share. have only ever been with another girl when i was working will be interesting to be the client and see of she knows her stuff as i tought by the best and most experienced maddam in australia as this girl is not aware i was in the industry for years working in kalgoolie in the late 80s when we really had to know our stuff it was always my aim to give my clients a first class service so i expect no less for my man and me

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Roxy
So true.
The " Old School" ways so to speak were the Best learning ways...
Working ladies were true professionals and went through the school of hard knocks
My good mate tells me!

E

estafarr

bring on the 29th have booked a fiery redhead for my man and me to share. have only ever been with another girl when i was working will be interesting to be the client and see of she knows her stuff as i tought by the best and most experienced maddam in australia as this girl is not aware i was in the industry for years working in kalgoolie in the late 80s when we really had to know our stuff it was always my aim to give my clients a first class service so i expect no less for my man and me
Hope you have a great night Roxy - don't be too hard on the redhead and just enjoy I am sure it will be great.

roxy

Bronze Member
girls today will take your money and not worry about giving great service and then leave before the time is up,and guys tell me that the girl let them only cum once and in queensland the girls will make you paid more if u want to cum again.the guys pays $350 for the hour and once in the room you pay $100 for kissing another 100 to go down on the girl.the guy can pay up to 500 for extras,its up to the girl and the owner allows them to do this.maryanne would fired girls who didnt give good service.so the guys wont come back and if they do they will see another lady.

Dallas

Legend Member
I agree, it's why I like the better establishments in Perth like Langtrees. The service the ladies provide is just amazing although I did have my first one and only unusual experience a few weeks ago at LT's, a girl I'd booked for an hour actually didn't want to do anything at all except talk.. seriously not even undress. She was nice too but an expensive chat. Apparently she quit the next day - hope it wasn't anything I said LOL! Everyone can have a bad day I guess..but overall, the best ladies in Perth are wonderful!

Good luck with your 3some by the way..and I'm sure the red head will be great at her job, it sounds fantastic, would love to try a MFF one day with the right ladies. Need some regular practice first though :)

L

Lord Spikey

No pressure, hey?

L

Lord Spikey

girls today will take your money and not worry about giving great service and then leave before the time is up,and guys tell me that the girl let them only cum once and in queensland the girls will make you paid more if u want to cum again.the guys pays $350 for the hour and once in the room you pay $100 for kissing another 100 to go down on the girl.the guy can pay up to 500 for extras,its up to the girl and the owner allows them to do this.maryanne would fired girls who didnt give good service.so the guys wont come back and if they do they will see another lady.

Hi Roxy.
Here is some punctuation for you to use, lol

,,,,,,,.......;;;;::::

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
a fiery red head, sounds like your about to take a interesting journey.
All the best darl i'm sure you'l have a great time