Feet :)

S

soulseeker

What is it about cute female feet that sends me off ??

It seems to be a new trend with magazines often talking about it and feet seem to pop up more on t.v ads and especially music videos ( just watch video hits for 10 min)

I read its the most common fetish and i was wondering what you guys think of this....would also love to hear what the ladys think of guys who like their feet.

Cheers

Soulseeker :hello:

V

Vyxxxn

I dunno wat the guys may think, but I myself love to bite chew suck lick my partners feet among other stuff ;)

I do not have a prob recieving the same in return, to me it is like when one licks the palms of my hands, just sends me ga-ga lol.

Above all though, Im not gonna be licking the toe jam outta no ones feet *razz*

1083.jpg

W

wyldeflower

i dated a guy with a foot fetish. it was my first experience with someone who had a foot fetish actually. and i learned alot. in fact i loved having all that attention given to my feet . i especially liked when during sex he'd suck on my toes. that got me going. and he loved jerking off with my feet. and just the foot massages alone........mmmmmmmmmm

my current partner not so much into feet. but i'm not complaining.

S

snozza71

wouldnt say i had a foot fetish, but do definately like paying attention to a woman's feet, weather during sex or just giving a foot rub while watching tv. Unfortunately last cpl g/f's hated having their feet touched - at any time

S

Sapphire

In the last 2 years I have had some wonderful new experiences. Getting my toes sucked in a spa one evening sent me to heaven. I now love to massage, suck and play with feet. And of course like it done to me too!!!

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Well Sapphire, I'm learning more and more about you all the time. Maybe you can massage my feet next time we meet!!!

SGS

T

Tie Me Up

I’ve had a foot fetish since I was very young. When I was in my early teens I thought there was something wrong with me or I was a sicko because I always got erections over women’s feet lol.. Especially feet that have nail polish or leg bracelets. Toe rings are a turn on also. I think the internet has made me a lot more open to this kind of thing.

T

trample_me2

Hi everyone this is my first post. I have a foot fetish among others. I just love the look of soft female feet but am also into a much harder side of foot fetish as i like to be trampled by women. I think it is a real power play thing that i enjoy as feet are the lowest part of the body and used to walk all over the ground so this really puts the woman in power, using a man as a doormat, rug or piece of ground.