favourite marine animal?

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
I can't say I like Dolphins

1680105839563.png

You can also be sexually assaulted by them-

"Full-on intercourse isn't out of the question, but the challenges of human-dolphin docking aren't trivial, so something like rape in the strictest sense sounds unlikely. The fact remains that dolphins can be sexually aggressive and have been known to go after humans, creating a risk of injury or drowning.25 July 2014"

Willow West

Gold Member

View attachment 175144

"Full-on intercourse isn't out of the question, but the challenges of human-dolphin docking aren't trivial, so something like rape in the strictest sense sounds unlikely. The fact remains that dolphins can be sexually aggressive and have been known to go after humans, creating a risk of injury or drowning.25 July 2014"
I'll never be able to look at a dolphin the same 😳

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member

View attachment 175144

did you google these facts from Jan 2014? Fortunately my question wasn't which animals we dislike! Sorry to hear you feel this way about our beautiful marine life!