Fact or fantasy ?

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
(if you don't know me yet check the profile or web site)
I've been told on a number of occasions that i confused the partners i was with because they said it was like being with a woman, but they got lost when it came to the male part. For me the "male" part kinda confuses me when i try to use it.
So i guess the question is ... if a guy that dresses like a woman and act's like one in the bedroom .. is that every Bi-sexual womans ideal partner and if so where are they all hiding ?

:)

J

Jerome

Movesinsilence.
I believe that everyone has someone out there, or if they're very lucky in their arms, who accepts them fully and loves them. Your person is out there!

M

minimel

i think its because you were born a female with a penis.... it's hard to know what to do with an appendage if you havent really used it..
but unless a woman is open.. it may scare her a bit... being with a woman, who has a dick.... on the upside.. at least you dont have to worry in the heat of the moment about strapping on strap-on

B

BigMike

MIS,

This is an interesting question for any number of reasons. At the moment I am not entirly sure where you sexuality lies. Do you prefer women as sexual partners or do you prefer men.

I certainly understand your trans gender situation. The problem is that a lot of people dont understand transsexual transvestite or transgender. We tend to lump them all together.

For mine any or all are to be treated as female.

Now to find a partner that understands the situation is the difficult thing. I really dont see an easy answer to you question. I would be interested to reconsider this answer knowing where you true sexuality lies ie for men or for women. As I would have a number of thoughts either way.

BigM

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
My Sexual attraction...

I've been reading a book called "True selves" it's a book explaining transgender people to lay persons (errr general public) in a pretty much english format :)
All i can say is it outlined my life almost exactly .. scary really, but helpful.
It a person is split into Sexual Identity, Physical Sex and Sexual attraction. In most people sexual identity and physical sex match, as for sexual attraction we umm all know that sucker swings ;)
As for me .. my sexual identity is female, my physical sex is male and my sexual attraction is towards women with a small curiosity towards males (an i do mean small). Screwy i know, but thats how i was created in the race of fertilization, or my mom ate something or did something that messed with my development in the womb. Of course they are just theories toyed with in the book.

I do wonder if judgement is based on fear of the unknown ?
If you get to know a person you realize there is more to them than just a body with curves or no curves and a point.

P

perthminx

I like females (dont we all!) but if i also love men... I think if you ended up with someone bisexual, they might want to explore your male side as well (get the best of both worlds) which may not make you entirely comfortable. I suppose it depends entirely on what is ok with you....

Last edited by a moderator:

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I guess my field of options is narrowing down :)

I think with the right bi woman i could be happy, or just the right woman.

Part of my crazy thinking is due to i don't have a female body so dating a guy doesn't appeal to me, even though at times i wish i could ummm have vaginal sex. I get the urge to but it's a no brainer that i wasn't born with the right opening.
As for me dating a lesbian, again with the female body thing.
With women i feel a emotional connection more than i do with guys. I could also say that with the right woman i could share wardrobes ;) but for that to happen she would have to be about 6'3" lmao
With guys i have thought about it and came to the conclusion that at the moment it would be more of a clinical experiance rather than a out of body experince dusted with a full body buzz.

if anyone has a question they want to ask my i allways tell them an answer. I consider no subject tabo :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
....if I can throw in my 2 cents..........for me, it's not about finding someone, its about being yourself. Be true to yourself and get to know you (the person not the gender) that resides within.

Happy hunting :)
Fudd

B

BigMike

MIS,

Judgement is almost alway based on fear of the unknown.

It is also however based on the programming from society we all receive from a young age. You will realise that a lot of guys have what can only be called an irrational fear of Gay guys. Yet we seem to have a facination for trying to convert gay women.

Your own case is interesting in the simplest of terms I guess you are a male lesbian however this means that it is not really easy for you to find your "perfect" partner. A Bi woman is the idea object of your attentions.

I really think that your posts to this forum are great and that people will get to know you really well. You seem like a really nice person and i think that you will find some sexual fun here. As for finding love well you never know what you will find.

I do have a suggestion though be open to an ongoing (rather than casual) relationship with a couple. You never know where that might lead you. Hope you find a bit of whet you are looking for here.

Cheers

BigM

V

Vyxxxn

BigMike said:
MIS,

Judgement is almost alway based on fear of the unknown.

It is also however based on the programming from society we all receive from a young age. You will realise that a lot of guys have what can only be called an irrational fear of Gay guys. Yet we seem to have a facination for trying to convert gay women.

Your own case is interesting in the simplest of terms I guess you are a male lesbian however this means that it is not really easy for you to find your "perfect" partner. A Bi woman is the idea object of your attentions.

I really think that your posts to this forum are great and that people will get to know you really well. You seem like a really nice person and i think that you will find some sexual fun here. As for finding love well you never know what you will find.

I do have a suggestion though be open to an ongoing (rather than casual) relationship with a couple. You never know where that might lead you. Hope you find a bit of whet you are looking for here.

Cheers

BigM

You have a way with words BigM and yes she is a beautiful woman, who myself am personally looking forward to meeting *heart*

B

BigMike

Vixxy,

and she is too darn cute by half to be a guy dont you think :)

BigM

V

Vyxxxn

^^^I'm being totally honest here BM, if I hadn't seen nor read firstly re this young woman & had met her I prob never woulda guessed & that's not just cuase I am blonde...truthfully she is more feminine than I am I feel...me I'm just one-a the boys...I think I said it b4 grrrl u rawk...4 many things...but wat I like is u r true to yourself & that is wat matters at the end of the day

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
ya'll made me blush

As i sit here in 35 degree heat (artifically boosted by a hot water system) i read through the wisdom and 2c worth of advice and ummm makes me feel glad about hitting the register button :)
In the past i tried to pretend to be male to an online community but they saw through it and i also lied about being female in real life and only got more emotional hurt than anything, so only option left is to be honest up front with who and what i am. From there people can judge for themselves.

As a person i tend to care about those close to me and try (heavy on the try) to keep an open mind about others, but as BigMike said <i>"Judgement is almost alway based on fear of the unknown.

It is also however based on the programming from society we all receive from a young age."</i>

An ongoing relationship with a couple hmm could be interesting and scary at the same time, a couple of bi women .. definitly interesting .. hehe but yeah a male female couple could be a learning experience and that seems to be the one thing i am lacking .... knowlage ... (and maybe a spell check)

Vyxxxn honey ... you say the sweetest things ...
i can pretend to be butch at times .. until i break a nail then i go to bits .. hehe. At the moment in person some of my manerisms are male, only because i spent so many years trying to be something i wasn't. That proves that be yourself because pretending for long periods of time <b>SUCKS</b>

If you haven't guessed by now i love to talk about anything including tabo subjects and ummm yeah i can carry on for a lil too ... soo i shhhhh now an let someone else type .....