• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Expectations of Attending a Swingers/Adventurous Adults Club

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Just would like a general opinion from all the lovely people on the forums. What would be your expectations of attending a Swingers/Adventurous Adults Club.

SGS

C

Cacatous

Well I would expect a warm welcome and some sizing up (no pun intended) of the newcomers.

You never know who is walking through the door. They might be cute, sexy, funny or psychotic (Pukka)... Only joking!

Anyway I understand a swingers club and LPs to be a bit different and I would choose LPs anyday for the fact that it is a place that you have to have more than one skill (talking and the other thing ;))

A

angel_sazza05

Cacatous said:
Well I would expect a warm welcome and some sizing up (no pun intended) of the newcomers.

You never know who is walking through the door. They might be cute, sexy, funny or psychotic (Pukka)... Only joking!

Anyway I understand a swingers club and LPs to be a bit different and I would choose LPs anyday for the fact that it is a place that you have to have more than one skill (talking and the other thing ;))

they might be ANYBODY comming online, watch out! :angel1:

J

JaM

Well the way I see it is.... ;D

If we don't take the risk of stepping out of our comfort zone - then all those wonderful fantasies :icon_blow and ideas :sign13: that we all share here together or at places like LP's would still be locked away deep in the crevises of our mind.... WHAT A WASTE!!!!

xoxox
By the way girls.........
still need some help here ravishing my wildman!! :3some: Come on down!!!!

O

Oscar

:icon_prof Expect the unexpected and go with the flow.One has to try and blend in with who is there at the time :alien: It may all seem strange ,then things fall into place! Communication is all part of it I reckon :3some: but seriously, I think the main thing is to enjoy without predjudice(sp?) everything else is a bonus!! :nike: