• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hello Perth,
My plane arrived in on time last night. Sir Stefan was making me a cup of tea this morning, when I got the call from the ladies at Lakeview (where my Dad resides).
My dad Eric James K had passed away gently in his sleep last night one week after his 78th Birthday.
As I have many friends, I have made this post to let you know I will be away from the computer over the next week, whilst I organise Dad's farewell party. I will try to pop in occasionally to make sure every one is posting away like mad.
It’s been a crazy day, of tears and special memories, but my Dad had a good life and a very quick peaceful passing. I believe he will already be on his way to his next lifes adventure.
Farewell Dad, until we meet again.
Your lovin daughter,
xoxoxoxox

Last edited:
M

Mary Anne PA

Sorry for your loss. Today is actually my fathers birthday who passed away when I was a child.

DT4eva

Gold Member
Sorry for your loss Maryanne
Our deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
We, your 'forum friends', all here thinking of you, at this sad time MaryAnne and Mistress 'B' and I will be here to assist in any way we can... So just call and we'll be there for you.... S.S.&B

L

Larry83

Sorry to hear for your loss, my sympathy is with you, and if I too can assist, then please let me know.

T

The Concierge

Mary-Anne, sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you & yours at this time.

David

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
We're both sorry for your loss. The few times I met him he seemed like a really nice old gentleman with a sense of humour. He is now at peace.

S & C

S

sassy sister

My thoughts are with you Mary-Anne, take care in this special time.
May your father rest in peace.

Extra care taken here x Rosie

S

sumguy

Glad your father passed away peacefully.

My condolences to yourself and other relatives.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You all, yse my dad was a nice elder gent, one never grows old one only goes wiser.
I spent all day today packing up my last home, and hopefully will have that and the Langtrees store room finished so I can put my feet up for a few days, so I will be rested and refreshed for his farewell celebration on Saturday morning.
I have the honour to say his eulogy, truth being known I am scared stiff, 10 minutes to sum up a life time....oh well I know the day will be just perfect, all my friends on this forum are invited, the notice will be in the West.

P

PinkPoodle

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Mary-Anne.

Many happy memories of a true gentleman, RIP Eric.

A smile for all, A heart of gold, One of the best This world could hold.

C

corneus

My condolences to you and yours Maryanne.
It is very difficult losing a loved one, especially in times of stress anyway, but I know that you will keep your chin up and soldier on.
I'm sure all the Forum family's thoughts are with you.

P

Paul881

So sorry to hear your Dad has passed away, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Paul

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I want to thank you for all your kind messages, whether posts emails, PM, phone and/or text, they all meant something special to me over the last week.
I was able to achieve a lovely send off for my Dad and family, It helped bring us all a little closer together and heal some family breaches, which we all have in life.
I decorated the church with pots of Yellow & Orange Tulips which my friends were able to take home as a gift from my Dad to help the world feel a little bit closer to peace.
My Dad is with the angels, and keeping a eye out for all his kith and kin. I have always believed in God, not often the way the Church puts forth, but we all came together this last week, for which I thank all concerned, and yes I saw the angels this week.
Rest in Peace Dad, the next battle plan is named "peace" after you. I promise to play safe and keep to the rules you taught me.
Your Loving Daughter,
Mary-Anne K

Pink Poodle, I would love to catch up before I leave Perth please email soon.