Emotional sex

O

Olivia Grace

I have a deal with the young lady I see privately... we don't discuss the money at all... she set out the options and $$$ at the start of our arrangement... when we organise to visit I just tell her the length of time. then we never discuss the money again..

I leave it for her in an envelope on the couch, she doesn't take it when I'm around.. it just vanishes at some stage during the evening and that's it...

it works for us and I get to feel that GFE feeling for that time because I haven't thought about the $$ after it goes in the envelope.. and we do couple things.. we go for dinner, hold hands.. PDA is fine.. its like an awesome evening with someone special...
I love this way of handling the booking. I hate exchanging money with regular clients that I trust. I would rather it seem like a fun catch up for everyone.

magrov

Diamond Member
OK.....let's throw a cat among the pigeons..........."is sex better with a lot of feeling?".......not necessarily. If the chemistry is right and you find somebody extremely hot for a limited time......and you both know there won't be any strings attached etc........honestly I had the best sex in those situations. No questions after, no worries, just pure lust. I don't need an emotional connection to have great sex. I think emotional connection can complicate and limit great sex.
Intimacy is a different question. For me intimacy is connected to feeling.........and the more you feel for the person the better the intimacy.
Thank god you said that. Yes I % 100 agree!

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
To me the best sex has not been the pron star multiple positioned acrobatic mind blowing stunts.

Its just deep connection and a mutual wanting. Just passionate with embraces before during and after.

Even I fail to justify what I am trying to describe with words. ....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
To me the best sex has not been the pron star multiple positioned acrobatic mind blowing stunts.

Its just deep connection and a mutual wanting. Just passionate with embraces before during and after.

Even I fail to justify what I am trying to describe with words. ....

That cannot be quantified as sex. That's passionate love making on an intimate level between 2 lovebirds who can't be separated at the hips.

It's like two magnets, Mr North and Miss South, can't help but be attracted to each other. When they barely touch each other, there's electrical sparks between them, no, it's not static electric. It's like you know and love this person in your previous life. You wanna lock lips with that person for as long a breath each can take. Looking into each others eyes like tomorrow never cums. Hold them and never let go...it doesn't matter what time it is, it doesn't matter if the phone keeps ringing non-stop, it doesn't matter both of you are still fully clothed, it doesn't matter if your standing in front of the parents' house, it doesn't matter if the sprinkler comes on and you got wet.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Connection is awesome it produces the greatest results. Though sometimes switching off from the connection is not easy. This is where I find the job becomes conflicting.

Aye, switching off is hard to do...that should be a song. Ladies of the industry are more than awesome. *Bow 90 degrees*...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Connection is awesome it produces the greatest results. Though sometimes switching off from the connection is not easy. This is where I find the job becomes conflicting.
Very true........usually I do solve the situation with not reacting on an impulse. Let's not forget that as much as our part is a fantasy....the client we believe we have connected with is very likely a fantasy as well....right for the time and the moment.........but later on??????? I always avoided a second look outside work for a lunch or a dinner and maybe a relationship of some kind. It will only create complications. No thank you! I rather cherish the memory of a beautiful and fulfilling booking.

L

lola

Very true........usually I do solve the situation with not reacting on an impulse. Let's not forget that as much as our part is a fantasy....the client we believe we have connected with is very likely a fantasy as well....right for the time and the moment.........but later on??????? I always avoided a second look outside work for a lunch or a dinner and maybe a relationship of some kind. It will only create complications. No thank you! I rather cherish the memory of a beautiful and fulfilling booking.
I could not agree more Rochelle things could get pretty awkward outside the room.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Sex and emotions may the two never meet unless you are married.
Sure you can have a connection with sparks with a WL and have a fantastic incredible time.
However after your time together it is best to put the memories and the feelings away and walk out that door a happy puppy.
Satisfying ones sex drive is easy but satisfying two peoples emotions so both are happy is in the lap of the Gods.

L

lola

Sex and emotions may the two never meet unless you are married.
Sure you can have a connection with sparks with a WL and have a fantastic incredible time.
However after your time together it is best to put the memories and the feelings away and walk out that door a happy puppy.
Satisfying ones sex drive is easy but satisfying two peoples emotions so both are happy is in the lap of the Gods.
I think two people being sexually and emotionally satisfied long term in a relationship is virtually unheard of, hence why the industry exists.

Last edited by a moderator:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I think two people being sexually and emotionally satisfied long term in a relationship is vertically unheard of, hence why the industry exists.

Are you saying the industry is horizontal? :D

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I guess punters walk sideways after their sessions. lol...:cat:
Please explain...............

images

images

and finally..............
images

..............because they are punters???????????

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
PS: make sure you keep your "shagedelic" account in the black.....we can't have you burning out ;)
images