dress ups!

C

cutensexy

can anybody tell me where it is that the strippers etc may buy their outfits from??????
havent seen many outfits in the adult shops and they must get them from somewhere!!!!!!

cute :icon_scra

N

naughti

Costumes

Hiya
I have costumes available, have a look
Link is broken so has been taken down
Your welcome to email me and check to see if i have it in stock.
Cheers
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cutensexy

woohoo!

excellent!!! thanks mark, will peruse and let you know

cute

V

Vyxxxn

Very nice Mark, I think we have "met" b4, I was gonna have a party I do believe...you have some gr8 stuff over there....maybe I could still have one sometime & some of the ladies off the board may be interested in coming.....? An idea.

N

naughti

Thanks Peeps...
I am working on a new Lingerie range at present, but by all means if your interested in having a party, its a great way to get free stuff, and i aint just saying that cos its my business!!!
Have some great toys at about 40-50% cheaper then you would pay for in retail stores.
Shop on your feet, not on your seat
Regards
Mark

A

ALEX

cutensexy

Hey girl, sorry its not newcastle street i think its Bulwer street down from the old Renoff health club sorry about that.

B

BigMike

I think Talking Sex (Access 31 tuesday 10.30) migh just be covering this subject this week.

Opps actually it STIs this week I am sure dressing up was mentioned some time oh well sorry for mis leading you.

Cheers

BigM

M

Midnight_Childer

I used to make mine

When I used to strip the place that you work for also doubles for selling costumes and if worst comes to worst I used to make some pieces. I used to have trouble because being a large chested girl they tried to foist of flimsy corsets with no boning or size 12 corsets which were far to big for me but had the bust support. Somtimes you just have to do it yourself. Also the place I used to work for had a costume designer they always used to go to.

G

Glamourpuss

Sexy affordable adult costumes

Hi there,
We have some in our store and more importantly we make 'customised outfits' for strippersand working girls, using your measurements so the outfits are an exact fit and unique to you. We have clients all over Australia in the adult entertainment industry (mainly in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland-NZ, etc
To see some samples of the 'off the rack' outfits please visit our website at www.atelieramusant.com and in addition PM me if you want one made- you can chose colour, fabric, we discuss design and best fit based on your measurements and it does not 'break the bank' either...... :nike:

S

southwestozyguy

Its been a long time ago and not sure if the store is still their My ex who was a stripper used to shop her
Its up the top end of Barrack St just past "The Site" does alot o f costumes hand made for drag shows and strippers
Hope this helps Cute
Tim
xoxo

A

angelicdevil

Strippers world in northbridge would be the ideal place for strippers clothing just opposite caltex close to the corner of beaufort street!

B

BigBlackCock

You can leave your hat on....

I know the intention of the original post but I can't help but burst out laughing about the stripper and clothes bit. If the intention is to take the clothes off... who cares;).

In the early 80s in Melbourne there was a lunchtime stripper in the bar in the financial district. It created quite an uproar and the City Council got into the act and declared that it was illegal for establishments in the area to have someone take their clothes off.

And the bar got alot of publicity 'cos they'd pay a stripper to come on stage fully naked and (wait for it) PUT HER CLOTHES ON SEDUCTIVELY TO MUSIC! :happy6:

Of course the bylaws got amended in a flash (pun intended).

S

summer

Summer

Hi cutensexy,
have worked as skimpy before,
one place you can go to is Living Doll's
they sell a lot of their costume's it is on the top floor,
at the back of the Junction Hotel in Midland!
reasonable price's as well!
Summer

C

cutensexy

thanks for all the tips guys.
just have to get around to getting to them all!!!!!!!

B

beautifulbabewa

wheels and dollbaby (website)
great stuff but a bit $$+++

M

maltycat

Try Link is broken so has been taken down We have a huge range and cheap prices.