Double trouble šŸ˜ˆ

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson šŸ’‹
Diamond Member
So this list has been done before but this is an update on my favourite gals to work with šŸ˜

Doubles (two girls on you)
ā€¢Jordan Jackson
ā€¢Mia Moore
ā€¢Nina Stone
ā€¢Honey Diamond

Genuine Bi doubles (girl on girl)
ā€¢Jasmine Malika
ā€¢Claudia Craven
ā€¢Lexi Lust
ā€¢Quinn xx

BDSM doubles (your in trouble)
ā€¢Charlotte Chanel
ā€¢Tiffany B
ā€¢Maddy B
ā€¢Annabelle Oā€™Sullivan

Iā€™ll leave the rest to your imagination boyā€™sā€¦ā€¦or better yet come experience for yourself šŸ˜ˆšŸ’‹

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson šŸ’‹
Diamond Member
I have so many fun memories and experiences with all of these girls.
Here are just a few of the most recent,

Annabelle and I had had the perfect slave,
I took care of the physical teasing and torture while Annabelle took care of the financial domination and degrading. This man spent 4 hours with us having the time of his life grinning ear to earā€¦.even through the torture. Once everything was said and done, all he could say was ā€œIā€™ve waited so long for this and I wish It didnā€™t have to endā€.

Claudia, Jasmine and I had a video call together with a fantastic regular and boy did we put on a show. After a while of us being girly and cute together we then started eating whipped cream and honey off of each other with grand finale being Jasmine holding a banana between her breasts having Claudia and I eat it. He was very pleased having such a show to enjoy as he couldnā€™t be here in person.

So I hope these stories have peaked your interest to come and experience a great time, or at least the last one gave you a giggle šŸ¤­ xx

Channelle

Legend Member
Yes, some fun times.

The last story did indeed give a giggle and peak my interest.

Let's just say I think I am funny.
And when I'm drunk ... even funnier!
And pleased too that bookings are being accepted for clearly drunk clients.
Hope for me yet - though not something I would inflict on others.
But all had a good time, so much so you extended for another hour with this clearly very drunk client who clearly knew what he was doing.
Wherein he mumbled away incoherently and promptly fell asleep and couldn't be woken.
Having accepted the extended booking knowing that, no doubt your most generous refund policy kicked in at some stage.

So yeah that was one concerning interpretation of how one could well read the story.
I do accept there can be much more better ways to read it.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member

I took care of the physical teasing and torture while Annabelle took care of the financial domination and degrading. This man spent 4 hours with us having the time of his life grinning ear to earā€¦.even through the torture. Once everything was said and done, all he could say was ā€œIā€™ve waited so long for this and I wish It didnā€™t have to endā€.

Claudia, Jasmine and I had a video call together with a fantastic regular and boy did we put on a show. After a while of us being girly and cute together we then started eating whipped cream and honey off of each other with grand finale being Jasmine holding a banana between her breasts having Claudia and I eat it. He was very pleased having such a show to enjoy as he couldnā€™t be here in person.

So I hope these stories have peaked your interest to come and experience a great time, or at least the last one gave you a giggle šŸ¤­ xx
Oh girls go..... you 3 are just fantastic šŸ’žšŸ„°

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member

4 hours

Jamie and Annabelle, 4 hours....you two are sex athletes....šŸ˜²šŸ’•

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member

Even I am smiling ear to ear just reading this. Keep aside witnessing it. Some Day when i am in Perth would meet all the Langtrees Ladies! So Sexy all of you are..