A

Annoyance

It's hard to say @Alley W but most men don't think about us. They only think about their pleasure and satisfaction. Once they are done, they are done. Haven't you experienced this? What about you?:(

Your right Tizzy most men after they're done lose their drive, energy and urges straight away. Only a hand full of us men choose to pleasure you women back. That's why when a women says he's good in bed, she probably means he's good with his stick at satisfying her during sex.

T

Tania Admin

It's hard to say @Alley W but most men don't think about us. They only think about their pleasure and satisfaction. Once they are done, they are done. Haven't you experienced this? What about you?:(
Oh my gosh. I'm sad to hear so many women are not getting totally spoilt! It's about both of you thoroughly enjoying yourselves and a Real Man actually get's off (as such) on seeing his partner enjoying the extreme pleasure.
Lucky for me @naughty thoughts so totally indulges in and with me.

M

Oh my gosh. I'm sad to hear so many women are not getting totally spoilt! It's about both of you thoroughly enjoying yourselves and a Real Man actually get's off (as such) on seeing his partner enjoying the extreme pleasure.
Lucky for me @naughty thoughts so totally indulges in and with me.
Yes @Tania This is the truth. As most of the times i had to satisfy myself after my boyfriend done with me without his knowledge. As i didn't want to hurt his feelings.:(

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member

And this is why we are more than happy to accept cash for them to cum hahahahaha. *shrugs*

If “most” men are all about pleasure but won’t give the woman the equivalent satisfaction;
might as well get something out of it?

Profit$FromPeni$
NoMoneyNoHoney
SexworkSatisfaction

:happy:

~ From the thoughts of the cynical part of my mind

Candice Cameron

WL @ Langtrees VIP Canberra | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram