• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do woman enjoy watching men wank

S

summer

Summer

One of my biggest turn-on's is me and my partner having mutural masturbation, I love watching my man play with his love toy,and he love's watching me play with me.It's very special,and you also can hold out till the last minute and have an intence orgasim!

N

NaughtyBetty

ABSOLUTELY!! I love it, especially when he is kneeling above me:love4: ( I think that's the submissive in me??)

I

Ishca

Absolutly without a doubt, i have also to add that if you want to know how your partner enjoys hand jobs....watch him do it first....some men like to hold their penis closer to the shaft, some closer to the head, some like it more gentle or at a slower pace, my personal experience is that we all like it our way.... i have also found this is true in reverse, if i take a new lover i always get him to sit back and watch me first.....hint hint hint, and if he's smart he'll make a mental note, if not well lets just say.... if the entree is crap ..often the main course is tooo ciao meow

N

naughtybuttnice

The Pleasures Of Play!!!

I Love It!!! I Love It All!!!I Love to watch!!! And I Love to be watched!!!I also Love watching each other!!!...And as many of you have said, Watching and learning how to pleasure him most!!!And I Love to watch him, watching me, Learning how to pleasure me most...(It is the best way to teach each other what one love's best)...

DannyV64...Good onya mate...You sure are one lucky guy!!!Something I have always wanted too watch...I am so looking forward to the day I can actually watch it in action...:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

coby1

Mmmmmmmm

Definately eye candy watching a guy wank..but the most erotic part is hearing the breathing, moans and growls as the pleasure builds i think...and yes i meant comming from him lol

C

cosmic

hi to all,newbie here.how about a masterbation group looking but no touching,reckon it would be one wild atmosphere.would love to start one mmmmm

T

Tyler

Love watching but he never gets to finish.....

I always end up jumping on top :)

*blush*

G

gymguy

Mine does

She loves to watch me stroke the old feller. I don't normally get to finish the job by myself when she's there though. Do straight guys like to watch guys????

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; DO WOMEN ENJOY WATCHING MEN WANK

HI :hello: ALL,

I THINK THAT WATCHING A MAN WANK IS HOT AND VERY SEXY!!!

ESP. WHEN YOU BOTH ENJOY EACH OTHER'S BODY AND THE MAN IS

WATCHING YOU MASTURBATE OR BOTH DOING IT TOGETHER...LOL...

SEXY BRUNETTE.xx :hello: :hello: :hello:

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
Love it!

I love watching my man...he was quite shy about it at first, but once I indicated my desire to watch/lend a hand, he's gotten really into it.
It's just really sexy and intimate to get to watch something that's normally so private, I think!
:angel12:

L

lickmyman

I agree with Lickedysplit, nothing hotter than watching ya guy tugging on his hot rod, leaning over you ready to let his load go all over you:3some: YUM YUM gets me hot just thinking about it:icon_blow :love4:

P

Persephone

Love to watch! Plus it's the best way to learn what he likes and voila - you can become hand job/head job queen!

persephone

B

babydoll boo

hi all.

i think i have to agree with lickedysplit. i love it when my man is over me and is having a good tug i also loves it when he cums on my tits or anywhere it lands! goes back to that anti depressant article now doesn't it. sperm is good!

W

westy

::) i couldnt think of anything more erotic.. I love watching my guy take his huge wad in his hands and pull himself to the brink of cumming.
I love to be between his legs.. giving his ball sacks gentle licks and sucks. It s a massive turn on.. gets me wet.. EVERYTIME:icon_lo70

xx
westy:icon_salu :angel1:

S

sexiness

I fantasised about it for awhile until it came up in conversation and one night he asked me to masturbate in front of him...and I did, it was so HOT!!! the orgasm was so much more intense and the same happened for him, I asked him to and he did ..... mmm ..... such a turn on :-X

and now its part of our foreplay on a regular basis...but I do love mutual masturbation the best.

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
ive had 3 girlfriends whom like to watch as for me i like to watch girls masturbate

F

funlover17

yes yes yes! it is the biggest turn on and if ur reading this nd r a single man and likes long fun one night stands please talk t ME!!!

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
I enjoy watching a man do it to himself for a bit but prefer if he finishes inside!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Some one said Sperm is good.I believe Sperm is the best moisturizer in the world and have been told that during the last century the very wealthy have often bought fresh supplies of sperm to use to prevent aging.Would love someone to research this and start a new thread, as this would be very interesting for talking sex when the programme gets back on air next year.
Pleased to see this thread has had so much attention as the first male show is going to be all about penis shapes and sizes and wanking and the pleasure the other partner recieves if shared with them.
It still amazes me the woman I have meet that feel inadequate if their men masturbate, but it is ok for them.Masturbation is pleasurable on one's own and pleasurable if shared.I even enjoy just listening to my man's stories about it afterwards.

M

Mark666

Errmmm ask a certain lady that likes The Pixies and Frank Sinatra

Buzz

Foundation Member
Looking forward to seeing the next series in Talking Sex Mary Anne. Talking of penis shapes. I knew a guy who's Penis was so bent that instead of cuming ... he went!!!!!

skwiz05

Bronze Member
My current woman thinks its so hot....that she even gets me to do it for her on webcam when shes in the other end of the house on the other computer and webcam.....
(then she usually comes running when she cant take it anymore and usually jumps me just before i explode....)

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
Things have changed a bit in this past year and I agree, I actually like watching. I sometimes even tell them what to do...

From me watching them, I get a bit excited and help myself as well and sometimes, we help each other.

mmm

H

happysharin

My wife thinks it sick and what watch me or masturbate in front of me.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
hmmm just came across this post in my travels.... YUM! i have asked hubby to masturbate for me so many times but he gets embarrased :(
hopefully i'll get him to do it for me one day!

D

Damprye

i thought i was on my own there as many guys seem quite supprised when i tell them i get turned on watching