Do ladies give their pussies a name?

Happy2

Legend Member
Do many of you girls give your pussy a name?
I bet it's something feminine
Though I know a weirdo who calls her pussy George

As for the original question At end of the day I take off the blundstones and sit on the slider on the verandah with a cold beer

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I made this into a thread Happy2, the answer is not that i am aware I have never had a friend that has said gee wizz Alice is sort today.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Of course they do. Often a name which rhymes with a female body part like Dolores or Regina. Or Mulva.

Buk

Diamond Member
I met one once and I don't know what she called it but I called it Stinky....as I said, only met it once.

Buk

Diamond Member
Ahoy Sure they do....................."Jake", the money maker!!!!!!!
Elmore James - Shake Your Moneymaker
Ahoy Sure they do....................."Jake", the money maker!!!!!!!
Elmore James - Shake Your Moneymaker

Very good happy pirate, I'm impressed with your knowledge of the great and late EJ. "back door man" is another naughty blues song too. And many more.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Why don't we have a XLNC & Happy2 forum or should that be Happy2 & XLNC forum or should you two kiss and make up.

Happy2

Legend Member
During the mango season we had a few European fruit pickers/backpackers in
One English girl called hers Helen as some of you who know your Rhyming patois will know she was not being very lady like this, to and from

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
One English girl called hers Helen as some of you who know your Rhyming patois will know she was not being very lady like this, to and from

Bees and honey --- Money

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am the romantic type... I do fine dining, dressing up, etc etc.... candlelight dinners, I may come over on here like a bunt but in real life I am a nice decent human being.... opinionated yes... and yes I am a romantic at heart....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
easy Feebz u no wat happened to pinochio when he couldnt stop telling porky pies

Phoebe

Legend Member
easy Feebz u no wat happened to pinochio when he couldnt stop telling porky pies

I am..... I treat women with the utmost respect. :) away from online... ;) I dont lie Bepp.... ..

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

So have you seen Helen's melon and eventually her broken hymen?