• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Did someone say BOOBNANZA!?

T

that guy28

boobnanzapostersml204.jpg

Want to know more about the last one? see photos Here

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Next Boobnaza is this Friday, FRIDAY 20th 7pm to 11pm $150 per ticket. More boobs and butts than you can imagine, live sex show.Limit 50 tickets and only 23 left.

L

lauren@Langtrees

Being new to Langtrees, I have to ask about Boobnanza? What is it and how was it? Did anyone on this forum attend?

J

Jimi_T88

Damm we missed them. Going to have to keep our eyes open for the next one!

T

that guy28

The next one is August 3rd, Stay posted for further details, in the top tool bar is a link to the calendar, you can see all up coming events right there!

lizard

Silver Member
Can't wait to come and finaly ceck the club out!
What is the party about ( apart from boobs, lol)? I mean is more then a swingers party or more like a sex fest?
Hope to see you there

T

that guy28

Sorry to disappoint lizard, within boobnanza you won't be able to wet your whistle, just see some breath taking sights. If you really need to blow off some steam afterwards, I'm sure there's someone within Langtrees to help you out!

Buzz

Foundation Member
Alpha, there are events happening regularly. If you scroll down to the bottom left of the home page you will see a list of upcoming events