• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Delayed climax in gents - a question for gents and ladies...

Bree

Silver Member
Hi all,

A question for the stamina supergents of this world and/or the masterful WLs who've encountered this superbreed: any advice, tricks, killer moves or saucy secrets (sharing's allowed here - sharing's caring!) please regarding how to help a gent who takes, well, more than a wee while to reach the big 'O'?

We're all familiar with premature ejaculation, but what about the polar opposite - delayed ejaculatjon? From time to time I see a client who takes quite a while to get there. This is by no means a problem in itself (I'm female, so completely get that we're all sensitive to sex - physically and mentally - to different degrees and it's different strokes for different folks etc etc) but sometimes the client seems self conscious about taking a while and becomes apologetic etc which can drown the mood a bit and makes me worry that they've not had a great time/I could've done better (if only I knew what the killer move was!). When it's one of those rare times where my box of tricks doesn't, well, do the trick and the gent doesn't come, he's always stressed that it wasn't my fault, but I still wonder.. Could I have done better?

So my question - any advice on how to help the stamina supermen of this world along? Gents - what never (or rarely) fails to make you come? Ladies - have you discovered a killer move that 9 times out of 10 hits the spot?

I'm a massage girl, so only use my hands while working, but am still interested in this as a general, broader topic (so oral and sex techniques are very welcome too!). Just like learning what turns men on. ;)

Thank you!

<3

Xx

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Only play in bit that has snow .

depositphotos_44575733-Fuji-japan-mountain-nature-snow-peak-high-landscape-asia-day-outdoor-view-destination-travel-landmark.jpg

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I think that men, a lot of men will always want to perform in a timely manner, the PE guys need longer and the guys who find it hard to are probably stressing about performing or are thinking so much about why they did not come the last time that it affects their performance currently.

If the guy is a diabetic and is taking certain drugs, those drugs can inhibit orgasm and even stop it, some will made it go soft during and then the guy can be embarrassed and it becomes a vicious circle.

Perhaps chatting to the guy first and subtly pointing out that you want to please him and does he have any things that turn him on. He might like pressure at a certain point, he might like to have a quick orgasm after a very short massage or cuddle to take adavantage of his arousal and then continue with the full massage. He might like nipple play or even ball squeezing (ouch).

I am sure that you do your utmost to relax any guy but sometimes things just do not work out. At the end of the day, he has to either accept things need to change mentally to enable him to enjoy pleasure without guilt or embarrassment even if he cannot come and if not, then he could seek help from a friendly Dr.

Bree

Silver Member
I think that men, a lot of men will always want to perform in a timely manner, the PE guys need longer and the guys who find it hard to are probably stressing about performing or are thinking so much about why they did not come the last time that it affects their performance currently.

If the guy is a diabetic and is taking certain drugs, those drugs can inhibit orgasm and even stop it, some will made it go soft during and then the guy can be embarrassed and it becomes a vicious circle.

Perhaps chatting to the guy first and subtly pointing out that you want to please him and does he have any things that turn him on. He might like pressure at a certain point, he might like to have a quick orgasm after a very short massage or cuddle to take adavantage of his arousal and then continue with the full massage. He might like nipple play or even ball squeezing (ouch).

I am sure that you do your utmost to relax any guy but sometimes things just do not work out. At the end of the day, he has to either accept things need to change mentally to enable him to enjoy pleasure without guilt or embarrassment even if he cannot come and if not, then he could seek help from a friendly Dr.
Ah bless you Cruiser, always on hand with expert advice and support! ;) x

Dallas

Legend Member
I have found ever since I was a teenager that it takes me a long time to get there, but once I do, the orgasm is huge. Also once I'm in a relaxed regular relationship where I know there's no pressure and I get used to my partner things improve a lot, but I could see the hottest w/l and be as horny as hell but once the timer starts I pretty much give up on the idea. Yet I have the physical stamina to go for hours. I overcame this once by booking 17 ladies - 2 a day, 4 - 6 hours a day for 9 days straight. That way I didn't wear anyone out. It cost me a LOT but I got to orgasm a few times towards the end and also lost about 3kg and my body felt like it had the biggest workout of its life. My problem isn't staying hard, that's easy as I'm horny nearly always but knowing that I have an hour or two, and that's it for who knows how long, and plus I just really enjoy being with a woman in an intimate sense as that's not available to me outside so focusing on my own orgasm is like trying to read a book while in a theme park sorriunded by the best attractions!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I have found ever since I was a teenager that it takes me a long time to get there, but once I do, the orgasm is huge. Also once I'm in a relaxed regular relationship where I know there's no pressure and I get used to my partner things improve a lot, but I could see the hottest w/l and be as horny as hell but once the timer starts I pretty much give up on the idea. Yet I have the physical stamina to go for hours. I overcame this once by booking 17 ladies - 2 a day, 4 - 6 hours a day for 9 days straight. That way I didn't wear anyone out. It cost me a LOT but I got to orgasm a few times towards the end and also lost about 3kg and my body felt like it had the biggest workout of its life. My problem isn't staying hard, that's easy as I'm horny nearly always but knowing that I have an hour or two, and that's it for who knows how long, and plus I just really enjoy being with a woman in an intimate sense as that's not available to me outside so focusing on my own orgasm is like trying to read a book while in a theme park sorriunded by the best attractions!
WOW Dallas, I wish I could afford to do that lol

Bree

Silver Member
This is really insightful Dallas, thank you. As a guy with impressive stamina, I'm guessing you need a fair amount of rough/intense handling (rather than gentle teasing/caressing) to get you over the line? Any favourite techniques?
:) x

Dallas

Legend Member
WOW Dallas, I wish I could afford to do that lol

I wish I could too on a regular basis. It cost me about 10k as I saw only LTs and a couple of Esquire's ladies and one private. The annoying thing was that it really suited my physical and emotional health having sex for a few hours a day every day. I used some of my retirement savings while I was still young enough to enjoy it. The tough thing was going from that to no sex at all as having sex for an hour once every month of two seems totally pointless if I can't perform at my best and really enjoy it. That's why Id sooner just book someone and cuddle and focus on her needs until I find someone who wants a relationship with regular sex. I've been trying since I was 12 to have regular sex, its like the holy grail for me.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
This is really insightful Dallas, thank you. As a guy with impressive stamina, I'm guessing you need a fair amount of rough/intense handling (rather than gentle teasing/caressing) to get you over the line? Any favourite techniques?
Yup, come on Dallas, spill the beans lol

Dallas

Legend Member

You are totally correct Bree and thanks for asking the question. While the lightest touch will make me hard yiure right, I need rough handling, especially with a condom on which has always been the case. Favourite techniques eoukd be working my balls simultaneously works really well. Also a w/l I once saw had really strong internal muscle control that she said she exercised regularly. So she could really grip me and that really helped. But it's really just psychological for me I think. All my bits and pieces work fine.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
You are totally correct Bree and thanks for asking the question. While the lightest touch will make me hard yiure right, I need rough handling, especially with a condom on which has always been the case. Favourite techniques eoukd be working my balls simultaneously works really well. Also a w/l I once saw had really strong internal muscle control that she said she exercised regularly. So she could really grip me and that really helped. But it's really just psychological for me I think. All my bits and pieces work fine.
Psychological is the way for most guys, it has to be right in their head as well. I too had a beautiful girl a long time ago who had the same muscle control and I was proud to be told that "you have a nice cock", I have only ever had that said to me twice (bummer) in my life. :D

Dallas

Legend Member
Psychological is the way for most guys, it has to be right in their head as well. I too had a beautiful girl a long time ago who had the same muscle control and I was proud to be told that "you have a nice cock", I have only ever had that said to me twice (bummer) in my life. :D

I can relate to that cruiser. Theres nothing better than being intimate with someone that genuinely is enjoying being with you.

Bree

Silver Member
I wish I could too on a regular basis. It cost me about 10k as I saw only LTs and a couple of Esquire's ladies and one private. The annoying thing was that it really suited my physical and emotional health having sex for a few hours a day every day. I used some of my retirement savings while I was still young enough to enjoy it. The tough thing was going from that to no sex at all as having sex for an hour once every month of two seems totally pointless if I can't perform at my best and really enjoy it. That's why Id sooner just book someone and cuddle and focus on her needs until I find someone who wants a relationship with regular sex. I've been trying since I was 12 to have regular sex, its like the holy grail for me.
I hope you find a special lady soon Dallas. X

Bree

Silver Member
Very helpful, thank you :) x

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Don't worry, Bree, if you're doing your best it's unlikely to be you. Sometimes it just doesn't happen in the allotted time, but not arriving at the destination doesn't mean we haven't enjoyed the journey (hopefully it's the same with you ladies!). As to what to try to get him over the line, it's probably simplest to ask him, as it varies from man to man.

I'm someone who prefers having multiple senses stimulated simultaneously, so my favourite position to finish is having the ML lie close beside me, smelling her hair, fondling and sucking her breasts, kissing her, hearing a bit of naughty/dirty talk, her gently rubbing my perineum and/or licking my nipple(s), can all work to give that extra spark while stroking me to climax (if you're comfortable doing that). For me, rough handling doesn't have the desired effect -- quite the opposite -- as I much prefer a long slow sensual build-up and only a sprint to the finish.

Hope that gives you some ideas! ;)

Bree

Silver Member
Don't worry, Bree, if you're doing your best it's unlikely to be you. Sometimes it just doesn't happen in the allotted time, but not arriving at the destination doesn't mean we haven't enjoyed the journey (hopefully it's the same with you ladies!). As to what to try to get him over the line, it's probably simplest to ask him, as it varies from man to man.

I'm someone who prefers having multiple senses stimulated simultaneously, so my favourite position to finish is having the ML lie close beside me, smelling her hair, fondling and sucking her breasts, kissing her, hearing a bit of naughty/dirty talk, her gently rubbing my perineum and/or licking my nipple(s), can all work to give that extra spark while stroking me to climax (if you're comfortable doing that). For me, rough handling doesn't have the desired effect -- quite the opposite -- as I much prefer a long slow sensual build-up and only a sprint to the finish.

Hope that gives you some ideas! ;)

Thank you sweetheart, that's very helpful! Never cease to be interested in exactly which strokes work for different folks... :) x