Da ja vue

S

sexnut

Anyone had this before? I have had it twice now close together.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Reminds me this joke: Two nuns riding on pushbikes through the village. Younger nun says "i've never cum this way before" The older one replies "its the cobblestones brilliant isnt it"?

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm with you FB. I will never do any thing so stupid again Only to find yourself in that exact same situation a little while later And saying I will never do anything so stupid again

skye

Gold Member
Yes I have, its strange feelin but yeah some times I see someone I think I have seen before but they dont know me. Or been somewhere where that feels like home but never been there before. What is the strangest is when I am walking down a street and get that split second of wow this feels very very familiar.

forest

Gold Member
Yep, has it happened quite often to me... I can sometimes, almost, say words before they are said by a person speaking to me, or tell someone what they are about to do. It is always an ordinary situtation and it always feels as if I am reliving a dream.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Has anybody seen those documentary films where people claim to have been somewhere in a previous life.
In some episodes they are able to describe in great detail what is just around the corner or what is in someones home even if they have never been there before??

J

jaybee82

I get it a fair bit, usually always triggered by a visual. get that crazy familiar feeling

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
There is actually a reason for De Ja Vue, and I'm afraid if you are getting it a lot it's not a good thing. In simple terms it's basicly your brain glitching out and having to record the memory a 2nd time. The reason it seems familiar is because your brain tried to encode the information a microsecond earlier, failed and then tried a 2nd time. If it is happening a lot it might be because of some neurological issue like a tumour or some neurological disease, get to the doctor quick smart.

Happy2

Legend Member
retro You take all the fun out of it
I suppose your going to try and tell me the W/L I was with last time did not
fall in love with me and isn't sadly pining away awaiting my return