Cruiser's Dedication

Prince Mike Port

Silver Member
Hi guys, as i am out on the road atm, i thought i would do a quick post.

This is dedicated to TWO special girls who were very good to me recently. The intro is really for both and the rest, well you know....

Alan Jackson-Love's got a hold on you:
who are the TWO special, one is Jaz, we(I mean the whole world knows) who's the other one?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Seems as tho Cruisers the only one who thiks it is the end of the world

MISS TWINKLE

Silver Member
Seems as tho Cruisers the only one who thiks it is the end of the world
Bepp you weren't there on the last couple of days when clients were actually crying and asking what they would do now? This was a place they felt comfortable, they loved the classy girls we had, they loved the relationships they formed and they loved the whole set up (and yes they loved what they got).
And don't forget the staff - we had the best staff who were all so so lovely and professional - the girls and the receptionists and they all lost their jobs!
An Mr RB and I - lost a great business
So yes, it is the end of the world for more than just Cruiser! Have some respect.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Bepp you weren't there on the last couple of days when clients were actually crying and asking what they would do now? This was a place they felt comfortable, they loved the classy girls we had, they loved the relationships they formed and they loved the whole set up (and yes they loved what they got).
And don't forget the staff - we had the best staff who were all so so lovely and professional - the girls and the receptionists and they all lost their jobs!
An Mr RB and I - lost a great business
So yes, it is the end of the world for more than just Cruiser! Have some respect.
...:arghh::arghh::bigtears::bigtears: